• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Houston

Matt Houston

Sputnik

• -----
  • Loc: Florida

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

Does anyone know when the next production run will be completed? I think it was communicated a few months back that the mounts would be completed in July. The Bisque website still shows a 4 month lead time. Thanks.

#2 Alph

Alph

Surveyor 1

• -----
  • Loc: Melmac

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

Does anyone know when the next production run will be completed? I think it was communicated a few months back that the mounts would be completed in July. The Bisque website still shows a 4 month lead time. Thanks.

Just post your question on SB website. You don't want to hear it from the horse's mouth, do you.
BTW Why are you interested in outdated mount/technology? :grin:

#3 Matt Houston

Matt Houston

Sputnik

• -----
  • Loc: Florida

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Thanks, I called them and it's about 2 weeks until the mounts are completed. I'd sure love to do a comparo between the MX and the AP 1100GTO.

#4 Psyire

Psyire

Apollo

• Loc: 55* North

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

Just post your question on SB website. You don't want to hear it from the horse's mouth, do you.
BTW Why are you interested in outdated mount/technology? :grin:

Come on Alph.. really? With PEC, Protrack & Tpoint guys are getting 1-2 arc second PE with the MX. I'm not sure about your requirements but that would satisfy 99% of amateur astronomers needs. I also think that SB has the best 'all-in-one' solution on the market today. Which is why I too am awaiting for this production run to be complete so I can get my hands on the chunk of shiny red aluminum that screams perfection. :grin: (PMX)

Edit: I think I just caught the sarcasm, lol Oh well, it's Friday!

#5 frolinmod

frolinmod

Surveyor 1

• -----
  • Loc: Southern California

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

I suspect they have a Paramount on Melmac. In a totally unbiased way, of course.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics