What I found is that my platesolver (Elbrus) in Sequence Generator Pro was not working. My first thought was that I had changed the focal length enough that it could not find solutions. I tried a number of different likely values. Nothing worked. After spending way too much time on this, I then took a close look at the images. Things were in focus, but the stars were horribly elongated. Evidently the new coupler introduced a world of tilt. It had to go, and my 2" nose piece got put back on.
Finally around 12, I started imaging. I had decided to go after Sharpless 2-115 in Cygnus with my Ha Filter. I ended up with about 9 useable frames of 10 minutes. My last 7 frames of the 16 I shot were bad because of either high level haze, fog, dew, or some combination of the above. I know it wasn't all dew, because the worst frame of the bunch was in the middle of the pack.
This target needs more time, but this is what I have managed to acquire so far.