•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Red Dot finder. Battery.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AstroTatDad

AstroTatDad

Apollo

• topic starter
  • Loc: Los Angeles - San Diego

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Lol.. I ordered a handful of bstterys this week. they haven't came yet. I'm out and about and just wanted to make sure I have the number right. is it: CR2032. it's for the newer Red Dot finders that come on the SE's.

thanks friends. :)

#2 ben2112

ben2112

Cloud Magnet

• Loc: North Charleston SC

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yep. That's the size. I bought an extra to keep with my astro gear. Also, it's the size used by most PCs to keep the CMOS settings..

#3 AstroTatDad

AstroTatDad

Apollo

• topic starter
  • Loc: Los Angeles - San Diego

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:48 PM

Yep. That's the size. I bought an extra to keep with my astro gear. Also, it's the size used by most PCs to keep the CMOS settings..

Thanks Ben, I have been bad on keeping extras.. but this week I said I better order some extras before this one dies.. sure enough it died last night lol. It's ok I will grab one right now and have the extras when they come. thanks again. :)

#4 ben2112

ben2112

Cloud Magnet

• Loc: North Charleston SC

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

That is what I was afraid of also.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics