The next photo shows that it knocked the PE down to just above 3 a/s Pk-Pk. Ok now we're in business!! Next I wanted to see what Starlock would do if I tried to auto-calibrate it. I typically don't like to use auto calibrate because my seeing is so bad being at the eastern foothills of a mountain that runs N/S along the coast of SoCal. I typically get a lot of turbulence and I think even the jet stream has shifted right over my head! What I typically do is do a 3 minute image then look at the star at 600%. If it is round I push it up to 500 seconds and recheck. If it is not round I adjust the aggressiveness either higher or lower until the star is round then I push it up to 600 seconds, then 800 seconds and finally 1200 seconds. If the star stays round then I leave the settings alone and start imaging.
Tonight I got as far as slewing to the Elephant Trunk and took one 30 second exposure to check pointing. I couldn't see anything at all so I went outside and see that the clouds have moved in and the telescope was pointed at one of my palm trees. At 1:15AM I am done for the night but I still think the mount did very well squashing PE and I wanted to share that. I am going to try to attach the images here that I screenshotted The first one is 12 cycles of data, the next was I think 6 and the third was I think 5. If for some reason you want he raw log files PM me and I'll email them to you.