7 replies to this topic

#1 MartinTreadgold

MartinTreadgold

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Netherlands

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:18 PM

Hi All,

I just bought my AVX a makeover with the ADM customization ADM Orange AVX Customization kit

It looks awesome. Anyone else done the same?

I managed to bend the Saddle knobs a few month ago.. oopsie.. couldn't get a like for like replacement anywhere, so I went for the whole knobs clutches and spreader upgrade instead.. Looks so much better.

Best Regards

Martin

#2 dragonslayer1

dragonslayer1

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: SLC, UT

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

Hey Martin, I don't have an AVX but someone did post a pic of theirs with the kit and it really looked good,, a mount that works great and looks great, Kasey

#3 WesC

WesC

Vanguard

• Loc: La Crescenta, CA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

I just installed the whole ADM kit for my CGEM two nights ago. Fantastic quality stuff and OMG those clutch levers are SOOOOOOO much better!

#4 Mr Greybush

Mr Greybush

Viking 1

• Moderators
  • Loc: Virginia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

I have it for the saddle plate only other than that its nice. I didn't need anything else.

#5 Pkgastro

Pkgastro

Explorer 1

• -----

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

well my ? is answered ! thought just another gimmick ! but I will bling it out also!! just bought one and the guy was like check this out!! sounds like it is needed!!

#6 dpippel

dpippel

Apollo

• Loc: Desierto de Sonora

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

I just installed the whole ADM kit for my CGEM two nights ago. Fantastic quality stuff and OMG those clutch levers are SOOOOOOO much better!

Aren't they though? Which saddle did you get Wes? I've got the dual for my AVX and absolutely love it.

#7 dragonslayer1

dragonslayer1

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: SLC, UT

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

I have the dual saddle, clutch levers and AZ bolts for my CGEM, and they are really nice,,,,, and yes, even found some orange dice and little orange dress hula girl to hang off it LOL jk on the dice and hula girl Kasey

#8 WesC

WesC

Vanguard

• Loc: La Crescenta, CA

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Aren't they though? Which saddle did you get Wes? I've got the dual for my AVX and absolutely love it.

I got the dual saddle as well. I'm going to be getting the AT65EDQ very soon and wanted to be able to accommodate the vixen dovetail. :)

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics