CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Starry Night 7 available

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#276 btschumy

btschumy

Vendor - Simulation Curriculum

• Vendors
  • Loc: Longmont, CO, USA

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

um,..is SN7 still being supported?

Most certainly.  Supported and still actively developed.  Why do you ask?

Just speaking for myself, I tried to install it on my Windows 7 64 PC, and received a message that it wouldn't install on that particular OS. However, it installed on my laptop just fine, even though it has the same OS. When I called Simulation Curriculum this morning, the tech there said the problem was my graphics card, so I updated the driver. I still received the same message.

Any ideas?

PS: I posted this question in a separate thread, so if this against house rules, the admin can delete this post. However, I would appreciate any help I can get on this problem.

Thanks again,

Roy

Roy,

Our most experienced support person is out this week.  I bet if you called back next week, he can get this resolved for you.

#277 Greyhaven

Greyhaven

Vanguard

• Loc: 16 miles south of the Buckfield Mall

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

I do know that the flashing side panel is a known problem and will be fixed in a mid-March release.

.............Hmmm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grey

#278 hokkaido53

hokkaido53

Ranger 4

• -----
  • Loc: New Mexico

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:49 PM

um,..is SN7 still being supported?

Most certainly.  Supported and still actively developed.  Why do you ask?

Just speaking for myself, I tried to install it on my Windows 7 64 PC, and received a message that it wouldn't install on that particular OS. However, it installed on my laptop just fine, even though it has the same OS. When I called Simulation Curriculum this morning, the tech there said the problem was my graphics card, so I updated the driver. I still received the same message.

Any ideas?

PS: I posted this question in a separate thread, so if this against house rules, the admin can delete this post. However, I would appreciate any help I can get on this problem.

Thanks again,

Roy

Roy,

Our most experienced support person is out this week.  I bet if you called back next week, he can get this resolved for you.

Thanks, Bill. I will call him Monday morning. What is his name?

Roy

#279 btschumy

btschumy

Vendor - Simulation Curriculum

• Vendors
  • Loc: Longmont, CO, USA

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:15 PM

Keiron.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics