What's Up - M 104 in Virgo

By Steve Coe

#2 TonyG

TonyG

Lift Off

• Loc: Princeville / Kauai, Hawaii

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

Dear Mr. Coe,

It is so nice to read your description of this true Gem of all galaxies, the way you saw it. You description is so enthusiastic and yet professional, as I remembered you at Devry when you thought about the world of electronics and I think mathematics too, back in 1995-1998. We loved your presentation. Only astronomers can be that inspiring, energetic and enthusiastic when they share their knowledge with others who don't know much about the sky. But you are a special one. You were the one also who inspired me to do something more about my interest in the universe and start looking into deeper. I still have and proudly keep the photograph you had taken of comet Hale-Bopp in 1997. Arizona desert night with a gorgeous Saguaro Cactus on the land and that incredible comet up in the sky. What a photograph! Wow.

Well, I am so glad that you still in business and I am so happy enjoying, learning astronomy more and more and enthusiastically sharing it with others who one day may say the same what I just said about you.

God Bless You Sir and Thank you for your sharing.

TonyG

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics