Well after 9 years with my trusty Sky Watcher EQ-6 GoTo it finally developed a big problem........ME! While adjusting the RA worm and ring mesh I stripped out the retaining bolts threads in the case. DANG. It was due for a teardown and some maintenance anyway. So I did the teardown and and jigged the motor case up on an endmill at work (afterhours..yea) and bored the holes and tapped them to receive stainless steel metric helicoils. I did all 8 holes for both axis anyway as I was in there and might as well get them all done before another stripped out (I am brutal with an allen wrench). I replaced every set screw and bolt with stainless steel fare as many of them showed signs of rust and corrision. I removed all of the Super lube that I put in there years ago and went with a real bearing grease this time. Regular old wheel bearing grease that's meant to take side loading and not squish out of the way. The gears seem to move a lot easier now when loaded.Repainted all the castings flat black as my EQ-6 was one of the early ones that came black. I am now 2 days into a gear run in and final adjustment. Hopefully at least 9 more years (if I'm still around) of trouble free performance!