•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

stellarium software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tmwhite

tmwhite

Lift Off

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: colorado springs colorado

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

can I use stellarium with lumicon sky vector digital setting circles? I have a avx mount for goto refractor and a push to for my pier mounted  sct  I want to setup both scopes and use one program to show telescope positions for both scopes.  I have the sky level 2 version 5.00.108 for the push to mount. any info on this idea? :undecided: does it work?.....thank you in advance

#2 rmollise

rmollise

Hubble

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

You'd need a driver. Stellarium does not include a built-in driver for the Tangent Based DSCs, only for Argo Navis. The option, then, is to use ASCOM (via the Stellarium Scope helper app)...but you still need a driver for Tangent based DSCs like the Sky Vector. There are ASCOM drivers for Sky Commanders and some other DSCs...but I don't know about one for your box. ;)

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics