•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

My Site- Billions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Warhen

Warhen

Vendor (IP4AP)

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Friends of mine,
My partner Peter Proulx was kind enough to take over
hosting of my website. As a slave to Homestead.com's drag and drop editor for 10 years, I had to learn MS Office FrontPage and some html. I'd like to take on Dreamweaver next.

At any rate, the Billions and Billions site has been redone from the ground up. I chose to keep it streamlined for better images and I would be most grateful if you would pay a visit when you have a chance and spend some time
there, and enjoy.

I believe the bugs have been worked out but feel free to make comments privately, or here (only if it's useful to the group). Lots of disparity in graphics placement and gamma between IE and Firefox, not to mention PC/Mac! I think it's nailed though, but feel free to tell me if you don't like navigation, etc. I tried to save some work by letting folks use their browser to backup!

Thanks and enjoy http://www.billionsandbillions.com

Best, Warren Keller

#2 SanDiegoPaul

SanDiegoPaul

Mercury-Atlas

• In Memoriam

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

Looks good! I'm not sure about using Flash for a menu; CSS would be much better. But the site looks GREAT!

#3 David Pavlich

David Pavlich

Transmographied

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

Hey Warren....I'm signed up for one of your presentations at AIC. I'll get you to autograph your DVDs that I own. :grin:

David

#4 warf

warf

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Ditto on CSS for the menus... don't rule out Micrsoft Expression Web as a upgrade from FrontPage. I use both Dreamweaver CS4 and MS Expression Web 2 and the gap between the two products has narrowed significantly. Expression Web 3 releases in September.

#5 Warhen

Warhen

Vendor (IP4AP)

• Vendors
  • topic starter

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:11 AM

Thank you guys! David bring your Sharpie ;>)
Best,Warren

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics