Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

Equipment Discussions >> Eyepieces

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Rick Woods
Postmaster

Reged: 01/27/05

Loc: Inner Solar System
Brandon News
      #5771850 - 04/01/13 10:24 PM

OK, it's my understanding that this has now been made public, so I'll post it here:

Don Yeier has sold the Brandon business. I understand the new owners will supposedly be keeping Don's high standards up; but only time will tell.

I hope you got yours while you could. I'm sure glad I did.
Don is still in business, but not the Brandon business.

PS: I just realized it's April Fools Day. But this isn't a joke.

Edited by Rick Woods (04/01/13 10:28 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
johnnyha
Postmaster

Reged: 11/12/06

Loc: Sherman Oaks, CA
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Rick Woods]
      #5771911 - 04/01/13 10:50 PM

leonard
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 10/19/07

Loc: West Virginia
Re: Brandon News new [Re: johnnyha]
      #5772006 - 04/02/13 12:09 AM

Don Yeier has sold the Brandon business.

And so the ages pass , a new page is turned and hope begins anew .
I remember t.r. wanted it , hope it was him !

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Reged: 02/28/06

Loc: Petaluma, CA
      #5772014 - 04/02/13 12:17 AM

Nifty. Good for Don.

And so on the Brandon legacy moves to its third custodian.

Don improved on what Chester wrought. Perhaps the new owner will take them one step further. You know, and make them "perfecter".

- Jim

buddyjesus
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 07/07/10

Loc: Davison, Michigan
Re: Brandon News new [Re: jrbarnett]
      #5772043 - 04/02/13 12:47 AM

I wonder if they will remain american made?

congratulations to Don on a fine career.

Schaden
sage

Reged: 06/30/08

Loc: Sonoran Desert
Re: Brandon News new [Re: buddyjesus]
      #5772077 - 04/02/13 01:49 AM

I really need to get a Brandon or two. I highly doubt the quality will go up, at best it will stay the same. And I have a concern the new ones won't be as good.

Sean Puett
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 09/06/10

Loc: always cloudy, washington
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Schaden]
      #5772265 - 04/02/13 07:48 AM

That is probably what people said when Don took over. He did a great job. Hopefully whoever bought the Brandon business is someone who loves Brandons. We'll have to wait and see.

t.r.
Post Laureate

Reged: 02/14/08

Loc: Upstate NY
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Sean Puett]
      #5772270 - 04/02/13 07:53 AM

Yes, WHO bought the business? Inquiring minds want to know. I had fantasized about buying it from Don as my side/retirement business...but the Brandons really deserve full-time attention. Curious as to who will carry the torch?

Sarkikos
Postmaster

Reged: 12/18/07

Loc: Nyctophobia, Maryland, USA
      #5772294 - 04/02/13 08:05 AM

Jim,

Quote:

Don improved on what Chester wrought. Perhaps the new owner will take them one step further. You know, and make them "perfecter".

You mean to say that Brandons can be improved?

Well, I would like to see the new owner change the threading on the 1.25" eyepieces and filters to the standard threading. Yes, I think that would be an improvement.

Maybe the coatings can be tweaked somewhat. Don changed the coatings from blue to amber. I believe the amber coatings have somewhat better transmission. Maybe they can be further improved.

Also, I'd like to see a great 4mm Brandon eyepiece ... finally.

Mike

Jim Rosenstock
Postmaster

Reged: 07/14/05

Loc: MD, south of the DC Nebula
      #5772313 - 04/02/13 08:16 AM

Keep in mind that eyepiece sales to the amateur community is the tip of the iceberg for Brandon/Vernonscope. By most accounts, government contracts for mil-spec optics make up the bulk of their business.

I would not expect the new owner(s) to engage in corner-cutting as far as optical quality goes.

What's not guaranteed is a new owner with such a soft spot for the amateur community as Don has always had.

We can (and will, I'm sure) argue endlessly about how good Brandons are (or aren't). No controversy about Don, though. He's a peach of a guy. We'll miss him.

Congratulations, Don!

Jim

t.r.
Post Laureate

Re: Brandon News new [Re: Jim Rosenstock]
      #5772323 - 04/02/13 08:31 AM Attachment (37 downloads)

Hear, hear...let's collectively thank him for his service to the amateur community and wish him the best in retirement!!!

Sarkikos
Postmaster

Re: Brandon News new [Re: Jim Rosenstock]
      #5772325 - 04/02/13 08:32 AM

Don certainly has a great legacy in the Vernonscope Brandons.

I often think about which eyepieces I might give up to acquire the vaunted Leica ASPH Zoom. My Brandons never enter into the equation. They are staying.

Happy Retirement, Don!

Mike

russell23
Post Laureate

Reged: 05/31/09

Re: Brandon News new [Re: Sarkikos]
      #5772393 - 04/02/13 09:12 AM

I drove by the Vernonscope factory while the new buyer was there - from NC. I stopped by the next week and Don told me he had sold the business - as he sat there at his desk with a 30mm Leitz in his hands. The man is always intersting to talk to.

Anyway, new buyers plan to use the same source for optics and parts initially - but they may find local sources after a time. Don will be making a trip to their factory to help them with their first big order from Questar. He has a high level of confidence and said the person that will be assembling them is really good.

Dave

Rick Woods
Postmaster

Re: Brandon News new [Re: russell23]
      #5772915 - 04/02/13 01:12 PM

Don is not retiring. He'll be at NEAF as Yeier Optics. I think he's just unloading some of the really heavy intense workload. Don is a man of amazing energy, I don't think he'll ever actualy retire.

Mike B
Starstruck

Reged: 04/06/05

Loc: shake, rattle, & roll, CA
Re: Brandon News new [Re: t.r.]
      #5772966 - 04/02/13 01:30 PM

Quote:

Curious as to who will carry the torch?

Ahh, so THAT's the Brandon secret- they're made by torch!

Good for you, Don! Blessings in your new endeavor!

Sean Cunneen
Let Me Think

Reged: 08/01/07

Loc: Blue Island Illinois
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Mike B]
      #5772992 - 04/02/13 01:42 PM

Holy cow! Now that is news. On the Vernonscope website contacts are listed as Tom and Liz Mansfield.

I wonder if they will change the handshake?

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

Reged: 09/28/03

Loc: Prescott, AZ
      #5773311 - 04/02/13 04:49 PM

Congratulations to Don! A fine gentleman and an asset to the hobby of amateur astronomy.

Just a few short years ago I couldn't see myself using such a narrow field, short eye relief design. An "old" design" to boot. I divested myself of "primitive" four element designs almost 25 years earlier. Why go backwards?

Finally curiosity got the better of me, and I had to see what all you CloudyNight Brandonites were talking about.

To my shock and amazement my used-market Brandons of undetermined vintage were easily sharper than my Space Walk eyepieces. Could it really be true?

After a seeing that result several sessions in a row, I bought the entire set (and the 48) from Don.

Oh, I still own and enjoy those wide fields, but there are nights when the Brandons keep the vaunted green-lettered eyepieces idled in the eyepiece case.

Thank you Don.

Aquarist
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 08/27/12

Loc: Illinois
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Jeff Morgan]
      #5773502 - 04/02/13 05:38 PM

Yes, I ordered a matched pair of 16 mm and they arrived presto, presto. Liz handled the administrative duties very nicely.

hamdul
professor emeritus

Reged: 06/23/09

Loc: Litchfield NH, USA
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Aquarist]
      #5773708 - 04/02/13 07:04 PM

At 86 you don't think much about your equipment. It's just there for your use. I'm reading these posts regarding Brandon Eyepieces and I realize that I have a 32mm, 16mm, 12mm, and an 8mm. as well as a Dakin Barlow. When I look at todays prices for these Eyepieces I realize that when I go on vacation I'll take the family jewels out of the safe deposit box and put the Brandons in to replace them.
Fred

Edited by hamdul (04/02/13 07:09 PM)

GeneT
Ely Kid

Reged: 11/07/08

Loc: South Texas
      #5773859 - 04/02/13 07:58 PM

Quote:

Hear, hear...let's collectively thank him for his service to the amateur community and wish him the best in retirement!!!

Agree!

johnnyha
Postmaster

Re: Brandon News new [Re: Sean Cunneen]
      #5773906 - 04/02/13 08:11 PM

Quote:

I wonder if they will change the handshake?

Ix-nay on the ecret-say andshake-hay...

BillP
Postmaster

Reged: 11/26/06

Loc: Vienna, VA
      #5773967 - 04/02/13 08:43 PM

Quote:

Fully tuned multicoating would make them perfect.

Joe Bergeron
Vendor - Space Art

Reged: 11/10/03

#5774104 - 04/02/13 09:16 PM

Actually Don sold the Brandon business once before. About 10 or 15 years ago he sold it to a small optical company in Binghamton NY. They noodled around with it for a few years and then somehow Don reacquired it. I don't recall the exact details.

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

#5774340 - 04/02/13 10:41 PM

Sure. Maybe the new guy will make them even more perfecter. Perhaps using mil-spec polished aspheric elements to correct for astigmatism to f/4.5, and some uber "dream glass" from a former Eastern Block military optical glass maker that lengthens the eye relief a bit.

- Jim

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Re: Brandon News new [Re: Sean Cunneen]
      #5774360 - 04/02/13 10:49 PM

Can the manufacturer of a Mason's Hammer alter the Rites of the Order? No.

- Jim

John P
sage

Reged: 01/27/04

Loc: Honeoye Falls, NY USA
      #5774768 - 04/03/13 07:01 AM

Bought my first Brandon, a 32mm, around 1970 or so...remains one of my favorite eyepieces. Bought a 48mm perhaps 6 months ago. Don was never too busy to say hello and talk to you. A gentleman and a gentle man. Hope I get to see him at NEAF.

Mike E.
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 01/26/10

Loc: Moonstone Observatory
Re: Brandon News new [Re: GeneT]
      #5774791 - 04/03/13 07:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Agree!

+1

Thank you Don, enjoy your retirement, it's been a pleasure doing business with you.
Needless to say, but my Wife and I are very happy with all of our Brandons and
VERNONscope accessories.

All the best !

Sean Puett
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 09/06/10

Loc: always cloudy, washington
      #5775210 - 04/03/13 10:43 AM

Quote:

Sure. Maybe the new guy will make them even more perfecter. Perhaps using mil-spec polished aspheric elements to correct for astigmatism to f/4.5, and some uber "dream glass" from a former Eastern Block military optical glass maker that lengthens the eye relief a bit.

- Jim

If they did them exactly the same, that would be great as well.

REC
Post Laureate

Reged: 10/20/10

Loc: NC
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Sean Puett]
      #5775237 - 04/03/13 10:57 AM

Uh oh...I have a Brandon 32mm that fell of the table on the kitchen floor a few months ago and really bent the the end tube to where it's not usable. I have been thinking about calling Don to get the barrel straightened or replaced. I wonder if he is still going to be doing repairs?

Otherwise, I'm glad I got to see him at NEAF a couple of years ago, I hadn't seen him in 20yrs....always a pleasure:)

Bob

SteveG
Post Laureate

Reged: 09/27/06

Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Jeff Morgan]
      #5775671 - 04/03/13 02:03 PM

Quote:

Congratulations to Don! A fine gentleman and an asset to the hobby of amateur astronomy.

Just a few short years ago I couldn't see myself using such a narrow field, short eye relief design. An "old" design" to boot. I divested myself of "primitive" four element designs almost 25 years earlier. Why go backwards?

Finally curiosity got the better of me, and I had to see what all you CloudyNight Brandonites were talking about.

To my shock and amazement my used-market Brandons of undetermined vintage were easily sharper than my Space Walk eyepieces. Could it really be true?

After a seeing that result several sessions in a row, I bought the entire set (and the 48) from Don.

Oh, I still own and enjoy those wide fields, but there are nights when the Brandons keep the vaunted green-lettered eyepieces idled in the eyepiece case.

Thank you Don.

Same experience I had as well!

George N
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 05/19/06

Loc: Binghamton & Indian Lake NY
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Joe Bergeron]
      #5786996 - 04/08/13 10:05 PM

Quote:

Actually Don sold the Brandon business once before. About 10 or 15 years ago he sold it to a small optical company in Binghamton NY. They noodled around with it for a few years and then somehow Don reacquired it. I don't recall the exact details.

The small outfit made the optics for Link flight simulators for many years, as 100% of their business. When that business started to dry up, they bought VERNONscope (mostly for the 80mm Birder), and switched to making the optics used in computer chip manufacture. Then a big company bought out the BingoTown company, but they were only interested in their chip making optics, and were going to drop the Brandon stuff. Don bought the business back to save it.

Last year at NEAF he told me that he was trying to get his son to take over, but he has a cabinet making business that he wanted to concentrate on.

Anyway…. I’m sorry to see VERNONscope leave our area.

Joe Bergeron
Vendor - Space Art

Reged: 11/10/03

Re: Brandon News new [Re: George N]
      #5787094 - 04/08/13 10:49 PM

Quote:

So am I. I have many good memories of the place.

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

Reged: 09/28/03

Loc: Prescott, AZ
Re: Brandon News new [Re: BillP]
      #5787844 - 04/09/13 11:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Fully tuned multicoating would make them perfect.

Another recent thread (not specific to Brandon) concerned multi-coatings and referenced Roland Christen to support his view.

Roland's comments are always worth reading, like a graduate level course in optics. Some years back Astro-Physics produced their own eyepieces and RC made many posts on what he felt constituted excellence in optics, I decided to re-read them all.

Interestingly enough, it appears the two best places to start on performance is the glass itself (pureness, polish, and low element count) and the contaminants between the lenses (skilled hand-labor, and once again low count for fewer contaminant possibilities). The relevant post is found on the Yahoo AP-UG, post #19342.

The point? We all tend to focus on coatings and narrow-angle scatter in an attempt to understand why the Brandons perform so well. But one has to look no farther than Don's Brandons to find RC's principal points for excellence.

russell23
Post Laureate

Reged: 05/31/09

Re: Brandon News new [Re: Joe Bergeron]
      #5788021 - 04/09/13 12:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

So am I. I have many good memories of the place.

Yes. I grew up 100 yards from the Vernonscope factory and still live 10 minutes away so an era is ending.

Dave

t.r.
Post Laureate

#5788059 - 04/09/13 01:03 PM

Quote:

The point? We all tend to focus on coatings and narrow-angle scatter in an attempt to understand why the Brandons perform so well. But one has to look no farther than Don's Brandons to find RC's principal points for excellence.

I know why they perform so well...the manufacturer, and I don't mean Vernonscope. Don assembled the eyepieces only, the optics are made in one of the premier optical labs in the good old US of A! They are NO fly-by-night operation! Perhaps, with new ownership, this information can be released and the source revealed to add the credibility to these fine eyepieces that I know they deserve. I suspect that a few of us locals know the source from our many conversations with Don, but we were sworn to secrecy and we honor that promise still!

csrlice12
Postmaster

Reged: 05/22/12

Loc: Denver, CO
      #5788071 - 04/09/13 01:09 PM

Brandons....they're, they're, they're made out of sand!

What is it lately, all the small, mom & pop eyepiece mfgrs going out of business? Seems like just a couple of weeks ago UO closed up shop, now Brandons....who's next?

Sarkikos
Postmaster

Re: Brandon News new [Re: csrlice12]
      #5788115 - 04/09/13 01:34 PM

My Gob, they're full of stars!

Bart
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 05/28/06

Loc: Somewhere near Charlottesville...
Re: Brandon News new [Re: csrlice12]
      #5788204 - 04/09/13 02:00 PM

Quote:

Seems like just a couple of weeks ago UO closed up shop,

UO has not closed their doors, they just stopped offering the vaunted ABBE Orthos. And rumor has it that they're going to soon start selling the HD Orthos....

berobertsmd

Reged: 09/28/09

Loc: Brandon, Mississippi
Re: Brandon News new [Re: Bart]
      #5788258 - 04/09/13 02:18 PM

I just purchased my 1st Brandon, a 16mm, recently. I haven't even had a chance to use it due to the weather. I've never even looked thru a Brandon, just bought it on reputation. Glad I did!

Edited by berobertsmd (04/09/13 02:21 PM)

Sarkikos
Postmaster

Re: Brandon News new [Re: berobertsmd]
      #5788362 - 04/09/13 02:50 PM

Quote:

I just purchased my 1st Brandon, a 16mm, recently. I haven't even had a chance to use it due to the weather. I've never even looked thru a Brandon, just bought it on reputation. Glad I did!

That's how I've bought most of my eyepieces - by reputation. They come in by reputation, but they don't always stay. So far, the Brandons have stayed.

Mike

REC
Post Laureate

Reged: 10/20/10

Loc: NC
      #5788597 - 04/09/13 04:13 PM

Russell, I always wondered where you are in "upstate ny" as I used to live south of Rochester and traveled for business in that area. That's how I met Don.

Bob

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

#5788942 - 04/09/13 07:04 PM

Corning-OCA Applied Optics.

Ooops, was that microphone on?

Regards,

Jim

Sarkikos
Postmaster

#5789036 - 04/09/13 08:08 PM

t.r.
Post Laureate

#5789052 - 04/09/13 08:15 PM

Nyet! But I'll give an A- for effort!

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

#5789270 - 04/09/13 10:35 PM

Whew! I'm glad. That's the outfit that used to be Perkin Elmer's applied optics group. You know, the ones who delivered a big mirror with a major TDE for a $1.5 billion space telescope?

Regards,

Jim

johnnyha
Postmaster

#5789615 - 04/10/13 05:12 AM

Don told me last year that he was going to have to raise his prices because, and I quote, "Schott has almost doubled their price on glass". FWIW.

PS - I don't think this conflicts with anything anyone else has said.

scopeboy42
sage

Reged: 03/06/06

Loc: Garner, NC USA
Re: Brandon News new [Re: johnnyha]
      #5789927 - 04/10/13 10:19 AM

The updated Vernonscope website shows they are located in the same building as Southeastern Camera in Raleigh, NC.

It is about 3 miles from my office.

t.r.
Post Laureate

Re: Brandon News new [Re: scopeboy42]
      #5789953 - 04/10/13 10:37 AM

It is well known that an element of Schott is used in the lens stack. Don had no problem divulging that this glass type was used and discussed it with his customers when they inquired. Who actually made the lenses, was another story.

RodgerHouTex
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 06/02/09

Loc: Houston, Texas, USA
      #5789971 - 04/10/13 10:42 AM

I am just SO thankful that I got a 50th anniversary set of black Brandons with the 6mm last year.

You can have them when you pry them from my cold, dead hands.

Sarkikos
Postmaster

Re: Brandon News new [Re: RodgerHouTex]
      #5790001 - 04/10/13 10:52 AM

I have the Brandons from 6mm to 32mm. I have two each of the 12mm and 16mm for binoviewer pairs. I've shied away from the 4mm and 48mm. Field reports of the 4mm are not so good, and the 48mm is just too long a focal length for my scopes.

I'd like to see the new owners produce a good Brandon 4mm!

Mike

RodgerHouTex
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 06/02/09

Loc: Houston, Texas, USA
      #5790630 - 04/10/13 04:10 PM

Oh I forgot, I did spring for the 48mm and the Dakin barlow also.

George N
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Brandon News new [Re: RodgerHouTex]
      #5806675 - 04/18/13 01:12 PM

The eyepieces need US made parts because most of them are sold to the military. A few years ago Don told me that the only part he could not find in the USA was the rubber eye cup.

George N
Carpal Tunnel

#5806700 - 04/18/13 01:18 PM

Others may remember this better than I, but for many years Don would go to Stellafane (which does not allow commercial vendors) just to sit around at Hartness House ( web page ) with a display of for sale eyepieces, etc.

t.r.
Post Laureate

#5806709 - 04/18/13 01:20 PM

A modern 4mm would be a nice addition, although I don't want for anything now. The 6-32mm set with a Dakin pretty much covers all the bases.

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

#5806905 - 04/18/13 03:20 PM

4mm to 48mm with a Dakin here. I'd love to have a modern 4mm. Mine is a Chester-built lens group in a Vernonscope housing. It's nice for the sake of "completeness" from a collector standpoint, but it ain't up to snuff optically compared to the Vernonscope glassed units.

As for having to manufacture in the USA because government agencies are buying, that kind of went out the window in the late 90s, early 2000s. It was causing agencies to overpay for basic goods (because they couldn't buy a better priced foreign-made alternative), and as budgets got crunched the Buy American Act weakened. NASA doesn't use Questars anymore, for example. They used Chinese made Celestron spotters like the C5 on shuttle missions instead. Also to earn the designation "Made in the USA" every component (and not even all major, important components) need to be made here. Televue refractors, for example, feature a "proudly made in the USA" sticker, but the optics, arguably the most important component, are manufactured by a company called Lenspro in Japan. I doubt that whoever is making Brandons is obligated to source every part from within the US in order to retain government business.

Regards,

Jim

Rick Woods
Postmaster

#5809712 - 04/19/13 10:08 PM

Quote:

4mm to 48mm with a Dakin here. I'd love to have a modern 4mm. Mine is a Chester-built lens group in a Vernonscope housing. It's nice for the sake of "completeness" from a collector standpoint, but it ain't up to snuff optically compared to the Vernonscope glassed units.

Ditto here. I've always wished Don had put out his own 4mm; but he said it was too hard to assemble the darned things, and the spacers were hard to get made correctly. My 4mm doesn't see much action anyway.

Quote:

As for having to manufacture in the USA because government agencies are buying, that kind of went out the window in the late 90s, early 2000s. It was causing agencies to overpay for basic goods (because they couldn't buy a better priced foreign-made alternative), and as budgets got crunched the Buy American Act weakened. NASA doesn't use Questars anymore, for example. They used Chinese made Celestron spotters like the C5 on shuttle missions instead. Also to earn the designation "Made in the USA" every component (and not even all major, important components) need to be made here. Televue refractors, for example, feature a "proudly made in the USA" sticker, but the optics, arguably the most important component, are manufactured by a company called Lenspro in Japan. I doubt that whoever is making Brandons is obligated to source every part from within the US in order to retain government business.

But Don has always made it a principle that the Brandons be entirely a product of the USA. I don't know about the rubber eye cups; but a lot of folks like the cupless models anyway.

And, again, I don't think Don is closing shop; just selling the Brandon part. I wonder if the new owners will continue putting out those superb diagonals and binoviewers?

George N
Carpal Tunnel

#5830878 - 04/29/13 06:32 PM

Quote:

And, again, I don't think Don is closing shop; just selling the Brandon part. I wonder if the new owners will continue putting out those superb diagonals and binoviewers?

The former VERNONscope ‘yellow building’ in Candor NY is emptied out, with signs removed. At NEAF Don was at the ‘Yeier Optics’ booth selling antique stuff, while the new owners were in the ‘VERNONscope’ booth, with *all* current VERNONscope products on display. Don recently (last week or so) told a mutual friend that he was interested in buying/selling used VERNONscope products, including Brandon eyepieces. Other than that, it seems to me that very soon Yeier will have severed all connection with VERNONscope and its products.

Ed Kessler
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 05/17/06

Loc: Millersburg, PA
      #5831016 - 04/29/13 08:13 PM

I picked up two complete sets, a 6mm and a binoviewer this winter.

Smart me!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
18 registered and 25 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  ausastronomer, droid, cbwerner, kkokkolis 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3497

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics