Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

Equipment Discussions >> Mounts

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | (show all)
guyroch
Vendor (BackyardEOS)

Reged: 01/22/08

Loc: Under the clouds!
Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Jon Rista]
      #6332086 - 01/24/14 08:23 AM

Quote:

Ah, yeah, for narrow band exposures it makes sense they would be longer. I assume it is still possible to plug an autoguider into the 10Micron 1000 if you needed it?

Yes, the 10Micron line up all have a ST4 port.

I just placed an order for the 10Micron GM2000HPS after 3 months of research and deliberations. It was a tough decision. However, very few people regret the move to a premium mount and I sure hope I'll be one of those that don't regret the move. Like you saving for the $20k was not easy.

Good luck.

Guylain

Edited by guyroch (01/24/14 11:31 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
gary-sue69
sage

Reged: 07/19/07

Loc: Maybee MI.
      #6332110 - 01/24/14 08:39 AM

One more thing. I don't use a DSLR. I am a mallincam user. BUT a fork mount like the Meade LX 600 with wedge don't have to do a meridian flip. That is why. I am going with Meade LX 600 instead of the LX 850 this time. but I am sure that some one here that doe's AP with DSLR can have more info on how thy differ doing AP. I forgot an if you want to do visual. It's a lot easier with an fork mount.

Edited by gary-sue69 (01/24/14 08:53 AM)

gary-sue69
sage

Reged: 07/19/07

Loc: Maybee MI.
Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: gary-sue69]
      #6332135 - 01/24/14 09:01 AM

Just a Little more info on the Meade LX 850. http://lx850.tumblr.com/

Per Frejvall
sage

Reged: 09/28/12

Loc: Saltsjöbaden, Sweden
Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: gary-sue69]
      #6332359 - 01/24/14 11:15 AM

Quote:

don't have to do a meridian flip

I have never understood the constant fear of meridian flips that loom around the astro community Never had a problem with it myself, NEQ6 or 10Micron.

I can subscribe to the fact that GEM is not the best there is for visual, but I never do visual myself so I am not the right man to ask.

/per

Spacetravelerx
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 12/23/12

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Per Frejvall]
      #6332387 - 01/24/14 11:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I have never understood the constant fear of meridian flips that loom around the astro community Never had a problem with it myself, NEQ6 or 10Micron.

I can subscribe to the fact that GEM is not the best there is for visual, but I never do visual myself so I am not the right man to ask.

/per

I will say I was on the fence between LX600 vs. LX850 because of the Meridian flip and visual use issue. I would go back and forth on these models. I settled on the LX850 because:

* only 10%, if that, much of my time is spent on visual. More than 70% on video and the rest on video.
* Very straight forward and easy to swap out OTAs and hang the 14" AND the 80mm AND StarLock AND all the camera equipment on one mount.
* The LX850, like all GEMS break into smaller chunks. However, lets not kid ourselves - 14" is big to haul around. I will be taking the LX850 and 14" to a Star Party in Utah for the Small Satellite Conference, however I will have paid staff helping me with the complete setup (plus two 60" displays, computers, audio, other telescopes, etc). Most people don't have staff to help with this sort of thing.

Now, I do have some Meridian flip issues on another project, so we will likely be purchasing several LX600s. But again this is for a completely different application than astrophotography.

GEM and Fork do have there place.

Back to the OPs main need - hauling up to 11k most of the time. Go with the Mach1GTO and an excellent APO, with a smaller light weight mount for simpler moments. Maybe the 10Micron GM2000HPS as backup.

Oh, for my uber-light weight mount (meaning camera and holding maybe a SkyTracker) I have a Manfrotto tripod with Manfrotto 460MG Magnesium Camera Head. Excellent combo to take up a mountain.

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 01/10/14

Loc: Colorado
Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: guyroch]
      #6332395 - 01/24/14 11:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ah, yeah, for narrow band exposures it makes sense they would be longer. I assume it is still possible to plug an autoguider into the 10Micron 1000 if you needed it?

Yes, the 10Micron line up all have a ST4 port.

I just placed an order for the 10Micron GM2000HPS after 3 months of research and deliberations. It was a tough decision. However, very few people regret the move to a premium mount and I sure hope I'll be one of those that don't regret the move. Like you saving for the $20k was not easy.

Good luck.

Guylain

Thanks, good to know the 10Micron mounts are guidable. Narrow band imaging is something I intend to get into eventually.

Yeah, I originally thought that $7000-8000 was "a lot" for a mount. That is, until this thread. I like to get good equipment, but fifteen to twenty grand is a lot of money. Even for a guy who spent twelve grand on a photography lens. It isn't easy to pull the trigger on something like that, and I waited a good while until that one phenomenal sale came along to buy the 600mm f/4 lens (It listed for $12,999 at the time, I picked it up for $10,800).

I think the 10Micron 1100 HPS has floated to the top of my list...but that won't be happening this year. I've looked at prices for it on a few sites, and it seems like after you select all the feature options, add all the various modules you want, and include a tripod...it tops $15,000. I am going to have to save a lot more money for that, almost double...so that will have to happen a couple years down the road. I think it will be either the ZEQ25GT or CEM60 this year, just so I can get the ball rolling and start DOING. Kind of tired of waiting all the time...been waiting for years to do this. No more waiting!

BTW, I've had your BackyardEOS software on my software list for a while. Looks like an amazing piece of code you've got there. I like what I've read about it. Good to know your on these forums, in case it ends up being something I use in the future. I'll know who to call!

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Spacetravelerx]
      #6332430 - 01/24/14 11:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

/per

I will say I was on the fence between LX600 vs. LX850 because of the Meridian flip and visual use issue. I would go back and forth on these models. I settled on the LX850 because:

* only 10%, if that, much of my time is spent on visual. More than 70% on video and the rest on video.
* Very straight forward and easy to swap out OTAs and hang the 14" AND the 80mm AND StarLock AND all the camera equipment on one mount.
* The LX850, like all GEMS break into smaller chunks. However, lets not kid ourselves - 14" is big to haul around. I will be taking the LX850 and 14" to a Star Party in Utah for the Small Satellite Conference, however I will have paid staff helping me with the complete setup (plus two 60" displays, computers, audio, other telescopes, etc). Most people don't have staff to help with this sort of thing.

Now, I do have some Meridian flip issues on another project, so we will likely be purchasing several LX600s. But again this is for a completely different application than astrophotography.

GEM and Fork do have there place.

Are fork mounts on wedges good for long exposures? I thought they were largely limited to short exposure work. Also, I'm not afraid of the meridian flip. These days, it seems like most computerized EQ mounts support tracking past meridian for a good while anyways, and the only real concern with the flip is that your exposure times might run up against it. If you usually take 10 minute exposures, and your equatorial can track past meridian for up to an hour, you really have nothing to worry about, right?

Quote:

Back to the OPs main need - hauling up to 11k most of the time. Go with the Mach1GTO and an excellent APO, with a smaller light weight mount for simpler moments. Maybe the 10Micron GM2000HPS as backup.

Oh, for my uber-light weight mount (meaning camera and holding maybe a SkyTracker) I have a Manfrotto tripod with Manfrotto 460MG Magnesium Camera Head. Excellent combo to take up a mountain.

The 10Micron GM2000HPS is like twenty grand, no? At least, on Deep Space Products I configured a GM2000HPS setup, and the total price came out to over 24 grand. My jaw just about dropped onto the floor. Since I've now had a chance to research all the items recommended to me on this thread, I understand that when I said I had money to spend on a mount, I did not quite realize how expensive mounts could get. I have maybe $7000-8000 to spend this year, at most. I want to get a nice high end mount. I like the fact that the 10Micron GM1000HPS has absolute encoding for both RA and Dec, but even that on Deep Space Products came out to almost $13,000 once I configured it with the features I wanted. I will have to save for longer to afford that.

In the interim, I need something that will work with guiding...I figure the Orion SSAG with 80mm scope. I still like the idea of the CEM60. I know it hasn't hit the streets yet, doesn't sound like it will until March this year. Since I don't plan to buy until summer, thats plenty of time for someone to buy one and offer their opinion on it. If all else fails, I'll just fall back on my final interim option...the ZEQ25GT, and use that until I can afford a mount that costs more than ten grand. I think the ZEQ25 would be a good mount, especially as an option for doing additional wide field and milky way tracking with my DSLR alongside a nice 10Micron setup and a proper scope for deep sky imaging.

Tonk
Postmaster

Reged: 08/19/04

Loc: Leeds, UK, 54N
      #6332438 - 01/24/14 11:54 AM

Quote:

Go with the Mach1GTO and an excellent APO, with a smaller light weight mount for simpler moments. Maybe the 10Micron GM2000HPS as backup.

The 10Micron GM1000HPS is the closest match to a Mach1GTO - capacity and cost. The GM2000HPS is double the capacity and double the cost!

Quote:

I like the fact that the 10Micron GM1000HPS has absolute encoding for both RA and Dec, but even that on Deep Space Products came out to almost $13,000 once I configured it with the features I wanted. I will have to save for longer to afford that.

And thats the problem for USA based folk looking at European gear. Just doing the conversion for todays £/$ - I paid $11K for my 1000HPS (plus accessories) - so you are looking at ~$2K excess (the converse is true - AstroPhysics /Software Bisque mounts here (UK) are very expensive compared to US prices)

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Tonk]
      #6332454 - 01/24/14 12:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

10Micron 1000 sounds pretty impressive

I have one and yes its very very impressive.

Other things you could put here re its "impressive" list is it does dual axis unguided tracking (I've gone to 10 minutes and haven't dropped frames due to tracking issues in 6 months use) , its doesn't need PEC training (does it for itself - sub 1") and given it uses built in absolute encoders it doesn't loose its sky pointing position even when the mount is turned off and you have undone the clutches and moved the OTA. Oh and its completely standalone - can be run without additional computer/software. Setup only requires an astrometric eyepiece (+ barlow) to centre stars and pointing model and PA alignment is better than 20" with only 30 minutes work iterating the pointing model builder and PA adjustments. And its portable. 25Kg loading for imaging.

Yeah - I'm impressed

For AP reference: "First light" test image - 8 minute unguided subs http://astrob.in/full/67937/0/ of 10th mag comet (detail on Technical Card - link at top right). This unguided sample isn't a test so everything exposure wise was matched up for the specfic target http://astrob.in/full/65740/0/

Thanks for the insight! I know everyone raves about the AP Mach1GTO, but from a specs standpoint, the 10Micron GM1000HPS seems just as good, if not a little better (thanks to the dual axis absolute encoding). I don't know how much declination tracking you need in a night, I suspect you might need a little. Anyway, I'm pretty impressed with what I've read about the 10Micron mount so far.

Great image of Lovejoy. That was a great backup comet to ISON (which...wow, what an epic FLOP from a naked-eye object standpoint! That puppy was way overhyped by the media.) I was able to observe Lovejoy until only a couple weeks ago...tail and all. It seems it's finally faded beyond even the reach of my DSLR now.

Quote:

Quote:

How often do you actually need to expose for more than 600 seconds?

Sometimes when you are doing narrow band imaging with not-so-fast optics - depends on target. Or shooting something that is incredibly dim.

Quote:

So long as you aren't exposing consistently for more than 600 seconds, unguided performance with absolute encoding should support hours of photography over multiple 600-second frames, right?

Right - I've not lost a frame to unguided tracking issues in 6 months use. That is up to 600s frames (my skies are too bright for longer so I've not tried, but I've heard that others are having success to 20 minutes). Also depends on OTA focal length of course. This is with dual axis tracking on.

Out of curiosity, how bright are your skies? Are we talking rural dark, or brighter than that?

Tonk
Postmaster

Reged: 08/19/04

Loc: Leeds, UK, 54N
      #6332473 - 01/24/14 12:09 PM

Quote:

Out of curiosity, how bright are your skies? Are we talking rural dark, or brighter than that?

UK Rural dark - you can't get far enough away from any town or city. Overhead my SQM measures between 20.80 to 21.00 depending on humidity. I have moderate poor east and very poor southern skies due to a town (Ripon - 5 miles away - east) and a cluster of 3 cities (Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford 20 - 30 miles away - south). West is very dark but has hills - with clouds most times.

Quote:

I don't know how much declination tracking you need in a night, I suspect you might need a little.

Actually field rotation eventually gets you - thats mainly a function of your PA error and where in the sky you are shooting (worse overhead). This is regardless of accurate RA/DEC tracking. Anyway I haven't tried pushing the gear that far so have no experience of when it starts to bite (I shoot at ~600mm and a pixel resolution of ~2 arc secs - not too taxing for the mount TBF)

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Tonk]
      #6332502 - 01/24/14 12:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

UK Rural dark - you can't get far enough away from any town or city. Overhead my SQM measures between 20.80 to 21.00 depending on humidity. I have moderate poor east and very poor southern skies due to a town (Ripon - 5 miles away - east) and a cluster of 3 cities (Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford 20 - 30 miles away - south). West is very dark but has hills - with clouds most times.

Gocha. Thats similar to what I have if I drive about 50-60 miles out. If I am willing to drive two hours or so, I can find exceptionally dark skies where even airglow is visible at times, but I figure most of the time I'll be under rural dark. Good to know that I could still get 10 minute exposures under rural dark skies.

Starhawk
Space Ranger

Reged: 09/16/08

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
      #6332937 - 01/24/14 03:11 PM

Ok, so now the sleeping dragon on this pile of gold- if you're in Colorado, the transparency is likely beautiful. The darkness can be found. But the jet stream dead overhead is going to limit your resolution.

So, going with something like an APO or staying at short focal lengths is a likely path to success. Long focal lengths are likely a path to frustration.

-Rich

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Starhawk]
      #6333577 - 01/24/14 08:19 PM

Quote:

Ok, so now the sleeping dragon on this pile of gold- if you're in Colorado, the transparency is likely beautiful. The darkness can be found. But the jet stream dead overhead is going to limit your resolution.

So, going with something like an APO or staying at short focal lengths is a likely path to success. Long focal lengths are likely a path to frustration.

-Rich

Hmm, interesting point about the jet stream. Seeing here is usually not the greatest. It clears up periodically, but when its bad, it's REALLY bad. It can be so bad the moon and planets look like they are under water. I always wondered why...jet stream, bah.

I do try to keep an eye out for the clear nights where seeing is good. It is usually rated between "poor" and "average" according to cleardarksky.com. It is sometimes excellent...I managed to capture the moon on a recent excellent night in December. Sharpest moon I've ever shot...probably will remain the sharpest moon I've ever shot for a while.

So yeah...I might sit on my pile of gold for a while. :P Just get something to get me going (CEM60?), let 600mm be my longest focal length and settle for wider field work.

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

#6333730 - 01/24/14 10:03 PM

@Starhawk: WOW. This post from you a few months ago, has completely sold me on the 10Micron GM1000HPS over the AP Mach1GTO:

http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Number/6139215

EXCELLENT observations! Really glad you posted that.

I got some info in private messages from someone as well. Seems I still have some evaluating to do. Not real sure about the iOptron mounts now...they use a different kind of dovetail? Anyway, CGEM DX is back in the mix for a midrange interim mount until I an afford the 10Micron. Everything I read just has me leaning towards the GM1000HPS for "THE" mount in the long run...it just sounds like a beautiful feat of engineering.

Does anyone have any insight into what I would need to mount my 600mm lens on any mount? And, for that matter, once I get the lens mounted as a telescope, how do I attach a guide scope and autoguider to it? I figure I'll start with an Orion SSAG and an 80mm scope for autoguiding, using PHD as the guiding software. Are there any pre-made things that will allow me to mount the Orion scope + SSAG (and, for that matter, what about a finder scope or red dot? Do I need that, or once I polar align, is having planetarium software enough?)

Edited by Jon Rista (01/24/14 10:05 PM)

dawziecat
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 10/20/10

Loc: Rural Nova Scotia
      #6333807 - 01/24/14 11:02 PM Attachment (5 downloads)

Quote:

Does anyone have any insight into what I would need to mount my 600mm lens on any mount? And, for that matter, once I get the lens mounted as a telescope, how do I attach a guide scope and autoguider to it?

I fatutsed about a long while mounting the 600/4. Rigid, non-adjustable Parallax Rings were the final solution. Not cheap. Mount a mini guider on the bridge between the rings. Don't even think about just using the mounting foot alone! The heavy front element will wobble about as the mount tracks and cause problems. The front MUST be supported. You can guess how I discovered this.
Expect about $400 for the custom rings and at least that much more for a mini guide 'scope and guide camera. Probably more like $800 for a mini guide kit like this one from SBIG. The price in the link does not include a guide camera. You will probably try to do this cheaper. I know I did. Wasted a lot of time and $$$ before "doing it right." Save yourself the aggravation. It's a hugely expensive lens and can do a great job for you but the astro community do not offer "off the shelf" mounting solutions for these behemoths. Joe Nastasi at Parallax can do the rings but will need measurements from you to do so. The new 600 you have is different from my older EF600 f/4.0L IS. You will need different size rings.

I tried a tandem plate with a larger guide 'scope. Had flex though and was a nightmare to balance unless you have a premium mount that is not especially sensitive to balance. It was about as elegant as a bag full of hammers.

It should not be necessary but bear in mind that you can not OAG Canon lenses. There just is not enough back focus to do it. I had a flex problem and wanted to try OAG. It just can't be done apparently.

Edited by dawziecat (01/24/14 11:20 PM)

Jon Rista
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: dawziecat]
      #6333867 - 01/24/14 11:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Does anyone have any insight into what I would need to mount my 600mm lens on any mount? And, for that matter, once I get the lens mounted as a telescope, how do I attach a guide scope and autoguider to it?

I fatutsed about a long while mounting the 600/4. Rigid, non-adjustable Parallax Rings were the final solution. Not cheap. Mount a mini guider on the bridge between the rings. Don't even think about just using the mounting foot alone! The heavy front element will wobble about as the mount tracks and cause problems. The front MUST be supported. You can guess how I discovered this.
Expect about $400 for the custom rings and at least that much more for a mini guide 'scope and guide camera. Probably more like $800 for a mini guide kit like this one from SBIG. The price in the link does not include a guide camera. You will probably try to do this cheaper. I know I did. Wasted a lot of time and $$$ before "doing it right." Save yourself the aggravation. It's a hugely expensive lens and can do a great job for you but the astro community do not offer "off the shelf" mounting solutions for these behemoths. Joe Nastasi at Parallax can do the rings but will need measurements from you to do so. The new 600 you have is different from my older EF600 f/4.0L IS. You will need different size rings.

I tried a tandem plate with a larger guide 'scope. Had flex though and was a nightmare to balance unless you have a premium mount that is not especially sensitive to balance. It was about as elegant as a bag full of hammers.

It should not be necessary but bear in mind that you can not OAG Canon lenses. There just is not enough back focus to do it. I had a flex problem and wanted to try OAG. It just can't be done apparently.

Hmm, interesting. So I gather than the Orion SSAG and lens kit is too big to use with the 600mm lens? I like SBIG products, but they are indeed on the pricier side of things. So you actually had to have some custom built rings made to exactly fit the lens? And, if I understand correctly, these rings also attach to the dovetail plate for locking into the mount? You don't use the 600mm lens tripod foot at all?

Between the $400 for the rings and the $800 for the mini guider, that seems pretty expensive. What about just using one of the SBIG CCD cameras that have a built in off-axis guider? Would that work with the 600mm lens?

UPDATE: AH! Thanks for the photo! I see what your talking about how. So, the OAG is an addon to add guiding to the STF-8300. Aren't there SBIG cameras that have an extra guide CCD built right into the light path? Or do those also not work?

Edited by Jon Rista (01/24/14 11:28 PM)

Spacetravelerx
Carpal Tunnel

#6333906 - 01/24/14 11:58 PM Attachment (11 downloads)

Quote:

Hmm, interesting. So I gather than the Orion SSAG and lens kit is too big to use with the 600mm lens? I like SBIG products, but they are indeed on the pricier side of things. So you actually had to have some custom built rings made to exactly fit the lens? And, if I understand correctly, these rings also attach to the dovetail plate for locking into the mount? You don't use the 600mm lens tripod foot at all?

Between the $400 for the rings and the $800 for the mini guider, that seems pretty expensive. What about just using one of the SBIG CCD cameras that have a built in off-axis guider? Would that work with the 600mm lens?

UPDATE: AH! Thanks for the photo! I see what your talking about how. So, the OAG is an addon to add guiding to the STF-8300. Aren't there SBIG cameras that have an extra guide CCD built right into the light path? Or do those also not work?

Ok, time for me to rock the boat.

So you are looking at an "interim" solution?

First off - I think you should go with the APO, especially if going all over creation.

Secondly, why cobble everything together for an interim solution? My take - just get an LX850 as your "interim" mount, especially if spending well over $10k in the final round? Key advantages:

* It really works out of the box
* You have a dual guider out of the box
* No need to purchase PHD or added mount control software. You have automatic drift alignment, high precision pointing, auto alignment, auto calibration, etc all built into the system
* Dual OTA mounting plate out of the box
* Excellent, very well built GEM mount out of the box.
* It can handle 90lbs no problem.
* You can run the cables through the mount.
* I have easily hit 15 min guided images - and it can certainly go higher, I just am hitting sky glow big time (hence why I purchased the Lumicon Deep Sky filter and will go longer on the exposure front when I get home).

You will only need an external laptop to run your camera(s).

Over time you add your AP goodies from SBIG and once you get your 10Micron GM2000 mount you can just migrate the add ons to it. You can keep the LX850 or sell it.

This approach is the no fuss/no muss method. It will literally work out of the box - no need to cobble together anything. It just works. You can get started immediately.

Here is a picture of my APO combo: 130mm APO, LX850 with StarLock side mounted, and SkyFi box (tough to see here). All the cables? Those are for three sets of camera cables and power cords where I have added some nice wire hangers on the mount to stow them when not in use (I have to clean this up a bit more). BTW, I also post this picture because I am really longing to leave Michigan and get back home to take more pictures and enjoy the sky (I am missing that freakin' supernova, grrrrrrrrrrr). I am trapped in constant cloud cover, deep cold and endless winter storms.

BTW - I am now drooling over the 10Micron GM2000 HPS too. This might be summer purchase. Interesting application on Satellite Tracking, but I am still not keen on satellite tracking with a GEM.

Edited by Spacetravelerx (01/24/14 11:59 PM)

Spacetravelerx
Carpal Tunnel

#6333911 - 01/25/14 12:01 AM Attachment (10 downloads)

Here is the setup ready to go with the Canon 60Da. I post this because of one notable feature: CLEAR SKIES AND SUNLIGHT!!!!!!!

Skunky
sage

Reged: 09/16/13

#6333916 - 01/25/14 12:04 AM

no no no.. you don't go to a big box store to buy the best of the best of the best sir! everything is pieced together with the best of the best of the best. No one big box item has the best of the best of the best sir!

Spacetravelerx
Carpal Tunnel

Re: Buying a telescope...how important is the mount? new [Re: Skunky]
      #6333932 - 01/25/14 12:17 AM

Quote:

no no no.. you don't go to a big box store to buy the best of the best of the best sir! everything is pieced together with the best of the best of the best. No one big box item has the best of the best of the best sir!

Yes, danger does lurk when seeing the big box store. One must follow the right path to seek the best of the best even with big box or little box stores. Though when seeking the best of the best of the best of the best, something may mess up the chain yielding…*BLEEP*!

But if we follow the correct path and feel the force and let it flow through us we can obtain someday the best of the best of the best…and still to have the weather mess with and take luke warm pictures.

The quest is thus long and treacherous and brings much peril…beginning with obtaining the gold pieces to purchase the best of the best of the best…

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | (show all)

Extra information
12 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Dave M, richard7, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6366

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics