Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

Equipment Discussions >> Refractors

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)
EverlastingSky
professor emeritus

Reged: 09/12/06

Loc: Vancouver Canada
Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: James Ling]
      #5606711 - 01/05/13 02:14 PM

Really looking forward to this upcoming comparison, should be very interesting to say the least, thanks for doing this!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
James Ling
sage

Reged: 09/18/10

Loc: Singapore
Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: EverlastingSky]
      #5607787 - 01/06/13 05:40 AM

Hi All...

Is just another one and a half hours away from tonight shoot out at my friend's place......

Although weather is similar like last night, with a layer of clouds covering the whole Eastern sector....
But we will proceed for the meet up, unless the weather is becoming worst....

This time Richard's APM triplet APO will be there, and we will have minimum four scopes for shoot out....

My friend, Alfred has 3 mounts standby at his roof-top, so I just bring my OTA, without my losmandy mount....
Much easier this time......and we will start earlier at 8pm....

Will give a brief update tonight when I am back form the shoot out..

Regards

James Ling

mblack
Throw me a bone here

Reged: 10/31/05

Loc: Florida, USA.
      #5607855 - 01/06/13 07:54 AM

Excellent James, best of luck with the weather.

I have a question if you don't mind. Could you tell me the measurement between the actual center of balance on the tube (mid rings) and the end of the diagonal?

I'm trying to determine if my portable pier is tall enough for the 152/1200.

James Ling
sage

Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: mblack]
      #5608204 - 01/06/13 12:04 PM

Hi David....

I have just returned home from my friend's house, and took this measurement for you....

The measurement from the center of balance to the diagonal is around 75CM....(focused)

Regards

James Ling

James Ling
sage

#5608218 - 01/06/13 12:11 PM Attachment (110 downloads)

Hi All....

Tonight weather is not good , with plenty of clouds covering the viewing sector that Jupiter rises....

As Gary and Clifford already arrived at Alfred home, I also proceed , and then follow by Richard....

The viewing deck is at the roof top, and we managed to set up the ES 127 triplet and the APM ED APO.....

This is the photo taken after the 2 scopes are setup....

Regards

James Ling

James Ling
sage

#5608230 - 01/06/13 12:16 PM Attachment (106 downloads)

Hi All....

Although jupiter is not vey bright , with layer of clouds covering it occasionally, but we still able to get some clear views when jupiter is visible...

This photo showing me doing the visual viewing of Jupiter through the APM ED APO....

Regards

James Ling

James Ling
sage

#5608236 - 01/06/13 12:18 PM Attachment (93 downloads)

Hi All...

Here is another photo showing me viewing through the ES 127 triplet.....

Regards

James Ling

James Ling
sage

#5608336 - 01/06/13 01:06 PM

Hi All....

Tonight, we did not setup the edge C8, as well as the APM triplet, simply due to the weather condition is no good, as compared to last Tuesday night...., as well as the time limitation we have....

We only wanted to re-address the reddish speck of CA that is visible from Jupiter moons as seen on last Tuesday night...

Tonight, due to the weather condition , the magnification we can achieve from both scopes on Jupiter before it starts to breakdown is only around 200X..., on most of the time...

The ES is using a 2X barlow and an 8.8mm ep, giving it 215X,
while the APM ED APO is using the 2X barlow and the baader zoom , but not at 8mm, instead at closer to 12mm..., giving around 200X...

This time, we can confirmed the disc of Jupiter moon is solid, and no more reddish speck of CA is visible from the APM ED APO....

So we know that this APM ED APO will not show the Jupiter moons with reddish speck of CA if it is power below 300..., which is also why I didn't notice it during the 1st outdoor 1st light, as well as tonight, since on both occasions I couldn't push the APM ED APO above 300X...

Richard has brought his set of prism diagonal, but due to the weather condition, and we didn't see the CA on the Jupiter moons surface, after it is being setup, for a brief moment of viewing, it is removed....

As for tonight's comparison made between the 5" ES triplet and the 6" APM ED APO, due to the weather condition, it seems that at 200X for both scopes, the ES has the advantage due to its smaller aperture, as the APM is much brighter....(with around 30% more area)

But on the 1st outdoor shoot out , the ES127 ( not this one ) is also powered to around 200X, but the APM ED APO is powered between 250X to 300X, and there don't seem to have much difference in the contrast detail on Jupiter surface....

I would say tonight is still not conclusive ,as we also didn't have the chance to use the CCD camera that we wanted to....simply we know the weather condition will not give good result....

We will do it another night, perhaps on a Friday night, so that we can have more time , to do the shoot out again....

REgards

James Ling

The Ardent
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 10/24/08

Loc: Virginia
      #5608886 - 01/06/13 05:23 PM

Are you observing with that bright light on?

Astrojensen
Post Laureate

Reged: 10/05/08

Loc: Bornholm, Denmark
Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: The Ardent]
      #5608931 - 01/06/13 05:42 PM

When observing planets, that amount of light doesn't harm observations. I often observe the planets with my outdoor lights on. Makes things a lot easier.

Clear skies!
Thomas, Denmark

idealistic
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 12/31/10

Loc: massachusetts
Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: Astrojensen]
      #5609142 - 01/06/13 07:59 PM

Ive found that observing Jupiter with that amount of ambient light is actually beneficial. Youre better off not getting dark adapted. My best views of Jupiter have been in daylight, at dawn.

James Ling
sage

Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: The Ardent]
      #5609672 - 01/07/13 06:30 AM

Quote:

Are you observing with that bright light on?

Hi Ray..

Sorry for the late reply, as after my last posting, I went to sleep for about 4 hours then woke up and set off to work oversea...

As now is evening time , in this country, then I can have some time to do posting in the forum before leaving home from my workplace...

What you have seen from the photo is also partly for photo taking purpose, although we can still see Jupiter under this type of lighting condition....

My friend has 2 sets of lighting....
One is the red type , and this is the normal white / warm light type....

But we still prefer to switch off all the lights at the roof top, and enjoy the night sky.....

I found this place , very ideal to do both visual and photo for astronomy although is not very dark, due to surrounding street lamps...

Will plan more future scope testing here at my friend's roof top....whenever I have the time....

Regards

James Ling

Live_Steam_Mad
sage

Reged: 07/24/07

Loc: Moss Bank, St.Helens, England
      #5613945 - 01/09/13 03:42 PM

Last night I got my first ever show transit on Jupiter (of Io in this case) through my local friend Jon H's LX90 8" ACF. The shadow of Io was a pretty black very good contrast spot against the disc of Jupiter, very easy to see, and with detail within the cloud bands, very pleasing.

Even at only 250x with my 8mm Radian that we were using I could see fairly easily that the collimation was slightly off. I can't get up the confidence to go messing with the collimation yet (and it's not my scope, I just align it and set it all up for him - Jon is 91).

I am starting to find the standing up all the time to be rather tiring and not very satisfactory ('scope is at lowest tripod setting, and is on a 4" tall tri-legged scope trolley from JMI), I think it's about time we got an observing chair which goes high enough to see from LOL.

When I'm using my 4" Meade SN102 it's very comfortable since I'm sitting down all the time on a chair or on a 6" tall padded step stool.

Also I note that the views of large clusters like M45, M44 are spectacular, but narrow field (can't see the whole cluster at once) which really annoys me, compared to the 4"
Meade SN102 that I have where I see the whole of M45 and a whole lot more besides with the same 32mm Plossl ep.

Thus it has become obvious to me that we could really make darn good use of a TeleVue 55mm Plossl and a Baader 2" Erecting prism and get the whole of M45 in the field of view, plus it being the correct way round LOL.

Anyway I wondered how much detail I would see on Jupiter in comparison to the 6" semi Apo? I'd be interested to hear the result of your 'scope shoot-out.

BTW Jupiter had a red tinge on the left edge and a blue tinge on the right edge of the disc through the 8" ACF when it was at maybe 40 degrees altitude.

Also I noted that the view through my 32mm TV Plossl was only sharp out to 90 per cent with the ACF 8" (I tested using the shadow of Io on the disc of Jupiter).

Finally, the Star Test on this 'scope is pretty good but not perfect. But then the prism diagonal which we are using may be showing some Spherical over correction (so I read) so I'm going to re-test using my visual back and star diagonal from my SN102 (which is definitely a mirror one, I stuck my finger though it to test!) and see what I get on Jon's 8" ACF. I can tell that Jon's diagonal is a prism type since I could see what I believe was the prism top surface when I shone a very bright light down into the diagonal.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

James Ling
sage

Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: Live_Steam_Mad]
      #5614950 - 01/10/13 06:53 AM

Alistair G.

Nice report.....

Yes, this coming Saturday weekend, which is again depending on weather condition, a few of my friends are going to gather at the same house roofing to try our scope to scope shootout....

Alfred will line up both his C8 edge HD and the 8RC for the shootout against the APM ED APO....

Of course we may have other scopes available for the shootout, but we only intend to do a 3 to 4 hours, starting from 6.30pm till 10.30pm....

I really hoipe this weekend the weather turns out good , at least same as the one when both Richard and myself did for the 2 APM shootout...

REgards

James Ling

nirvanix
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 06/07/07

Loc: Saskatoon, SK
      #5615284 - 01/10/13 11:14 AM

Hey Alistair, great to hear your friend is still interested in looking at the sky at 91 yrs old

You should take a crack at collimating his scope - don't think it'll be that bad. The red and blue opposing limbs on Jupiter is most likely due to atmospheric refraction. Of course we need our atmosphere, but wouldn't I love a machine that could create a column of still air over my scope.

I love seated astronomy too. It allows me to fully engage my mind at the eyepiece when I'm not worried about balancing on my feet.

I'm enjoying the shootout James and Richard.

Live_Steam_Mad
sage

Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 new [Re: nirvanix]
      #5615632 - 01/10/13 02:22 PM

Quote:

Hey Alistair, great to hear your friend is still interested in looking at the sky at 91 yrs old

You should take a crack at collimating his scope - don't think it'll be that bad. The red and blue opposing limbs on Jupiter is most likely due to atmospheric refraction. Of course we need our atmosphere, but wouldn't I love a machine that could create a column of still air over my scope.

I love seated astronomy too. It allows me to fully engage my mind at the eyepiece when I'm not worried about balancing on my feet.

I'm enjoying the shootout James and Richard.

Jon (the soon to be 92 year old) ironically sees better than me in some respects - he has had his fluid in his eyeballs replaced with synthetic fluid, and his eye lenses replaced with artificial plastic rigid lenses. So although he has NO accomodation at all for focussing in his eye, he doesn't wear glasses whilst observing and always sees pinpoints in his 32mm Relevation or my 32mm TeleVue Plossl, even with a 4mm exit pupil in the Meade SN102 (100mm aperture divided by 24x magnification) (or with a smaller exit pupil on the LX90) on M45 for example.

However the odd thing is that he could not see the Polar Cap on Mars in very good seeing when Mars was at it's last Opposition through the 8mm Radian in the 8" LX90 at 250x, even though it was quite obvious to me. He could only just about see the dark markings on the surface of Mars though, which however were also fairly easy to see I thought when I looked.

Some of this may be down to Jon having 1.00 Diopter of astig. in his left (observing) eye. Which is odd, I don't understand how you can have astig. in a supposedly perfect replacement plastic lens? Any Opthalmic Opticians out there care to inform me as to why?

I am 38 but unfortunately I have severe Astigmatism (3.0 Diopters ) in my observing (right) eye, which has probably gone worse again now 3 years after my last eye test. Although I still have sharper eyesight with my glasses on than all of my friends and family. My left eye is 3.5 Diopters of Astig.!

As a result of my astig. I see distinct crosses on nearly every star in the FOV of the 32mm TV Plossl when I have my glasses on! That sucks. It's not the ep's fault though, it's my eyes. TV ep's are 100 per cent quality controlled (they have a guy who tests them individually, I know from an article where they visited the "factory" in NY).

Jon doesn't like the cold one bit, so he wants to get a camera that can image faint objects (so forget webcams unless you can do intricate soldering to surface mount components, and forget D-SLR's with Live View that have no control over shutter in this mode so can only image planets and the Moon, I know since I asked several owners of them) and that can be used remotely (so Jon can stay in the warm house) and where Jon can have a "live" view. So basically I told him there's only really one game in town - Mallincam.

So I told him it's a 100 USD non-refundable deposit, a 6 week wait, and 1499 USD (approx 960 GBP, 1160 GBP when you add VAT at 20 per cent and Clearance Fee and postage) and can only be ordered from Jack's Astro, so import only, to get a 0.5 Megapixel camera, 20x more blurred than his own Sony T500 camera! I like the pictures I see on NightSkiesNetwork but I don't like the pixellated blocky stars...

I also let him know about the new Mallincam Universe camera with 6MP that can have a very long (999 minutes I think it was) integration time just like mallincam and remote control and live view etc. which is a bit more money. Astrogate (Chris in Canada) on NSN apparently has one (so I was told) so we're just waiting until we see it on NSN being used "Live" and then he'll probably buy one.

Personally though I'm almost dreading it in some ways as muggins here will have to set it up and be out in the cold whilst he gets to enjoy the pictures indoors in the warm. I am a visual astronomer (eyeball only), I'm not keen on cameras, I want to see the objects with my own eyes. However seeing those nebulas and galaxies with a UHC filter even from here with the light polluted mag. 4.8 ish skies is an interesting thought.

BTW here are the skies I am dealing with where I live (about 1 mile or so from Jon's, he is in Billinge, St.Helens, and I am in Hillbrae Avenue, St.Helens, England) ;-

https://picasaweb.google.com/101932667412801910198/LightPollutionFromStHelens...

...which reminds me, why does no one mention the Elephant-In-The-Room (the horrendous light pollution) on StarGazing Live (that's on tonight) or Sky At Night?! BTW to catch these shows, check out http://thebox.bz

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Edited by Live_Steam_Mad (01/10/13 02:36 PM)

Live_Steam_Mad
sage

#5616144 - 01/10/13 07:43 PM

Quote:

Alistair G.

Nice report.....

Yes, this coming Saturday weekend, which is again depending on weather condition, a few of my friends are going to gather at the same house roofing to try our scope to scope shootout....

Alfred will line up both his C8 edge HD and the 8RC for the shootout against the APM ED APO....

Of course we may have other scopes available for the shootout, but we only intend to do a 3 to 4 hours, starting from 6.30pm till 10.30pm....

I really hoipe this weekend the weather turns out good , at least same as the one when both Richard and myself did for the 2 APM shootout...

REgards

James Ling

Here is a picture of our setup, in fact Jupiter observing has only been possible for the last 3 1/2 weeks (it was cloudy for 3 of them though!) since it took me 18 months after Jon bought the 'scope to persuade him to buy the Single Channel Dual Output Hitec Astro dew heater controller and the 8" Dew Not heater strip (which is just a tad too short in actual heating section but still goes around the corrector end of the tube just fine LOL), so for 3 out of 4 nights the optics on the LX90 were fogged over in the last 18 months, during which time I went up to his house maybe 15 times or more, otherwise I would have been up there more often.

And then the darn thing still fogged over the last night but one that I was there, because I didn't realise you need a Dew Shield as well on really bad nights for dew (90+ per cent Relative Humidity), and we get bad nights fairly often unfortunately.

I tried talking Jon into buying a commercial flexible dew shield but was unable to, so I went to the local Tesco supermarket and got a Lenor brand fabric softner cardboard box for free, and held it in place with Jon's belt (!). Here are some pictures of the "Lenor" (LOL) Dew Shield and the 8" LX90 ;-

https://picasaweb.google.com/101932667412801910198/JonHuddartS8LX90BillingeUK...

It uses a trouser belt with an extra hole punched into it to hold the Dew Shield on. Getting it on and off is, perhaps suprisingly, a one man operation, I found. Yes it's me (muggins LOL) who does the setup of the dew shield and the alignment LOL...

Even in 97 per cent humidity with thick fog on Martindale Road down the hill (as I found when I drove there and also when I drove home again), it is still dew / fog free on the optics, when the Dew Not dew heater is on full power.

Even though the cardboard is quite damp afterwards, it's
still intact well enough, and after a day's drying out indoors in a warm place, should be fine again for another night. I'd say that's a total success, for almost no cost.

We run separate power for dew heater to prevent switching spikes and damage to the 'scope electronics. Everything is on mains power at the moment. Anti Cord Wrap is turned ON.

Apparently the 2500mAh NiMH D cells that you can buy and put into the fork arms of the LX90 stay working fine for a couple of nights of use. That is also the case with the Duracell 2000mAh "Stay Charged" AA cells that I use in the SN102, great cells. I use the Vapex 1/2 hour charger WITH auto FAN cooling for the AA cells.

I just got told that "Park Scope" is what I should be leaving it in when we've finished observing (not Sleep scope as I was doing), and you then switch off the 'scope and remove the handset and take the handset indoors to stop the LCD display from going blank (still illuminated red, just nothing on it) like it does sometimes when you come to switch it on in very cold conditions (after it's been stored outside under a cover, with handset still attached like Jon's was), so I was told. Although I never had that blanking happen on the AudioStar on my SN102 but it's stored indoors. All you have to do when you want to observe again is then reconnect the handset and then switch the LX90 on again and it's already remembered it's alignment, which is very nice, and it gets the date / time / location from it's GPS.

BTW the AudioStar handset from our 6 month old SN102's (both of us have one) works great with the LX90 as long as you choose Telescope Type as LX90 8" not StarNavigator 102, and do a "Callibrate Motors", Goto's and tracking were just fine after an "easy" alignment using True North (Polaris) and levelling of the tube with the bubble level / compass thingy and a 2 star alignment (I always make sure the top of the tripod (i.e. top of the fork arm base) is level first, if the 'scope has been moved).

Jon ruined the original #497 AutoStar handset to a fair extent by breaking the little red translucent cover off the top of the handset (how the heck he did that I don't know, maybe he dropped it) and then there was heavy rain and he said over the phone that there was water literally pouring out of the handset (not my doing). However when dried out it worked OK, just that the right hand segment ("bulge") of LCD illuminator didn't work, only the left hand one, but we could still read the display OK, Oh yeah and the map reading illuminator was dead as well, but the 'scope still was able to work fine.

Anyway when we wanted to see the shadow transit of Io the other night, when we came to switch on, the LCD display was completely blank on the AutoStar handset. Red colored, i.e. lit up. But blank.

So I tried swapping the cord (handset to 'scope) end for end, which didn't help.
Then gave up. Now the handset is drying out indoors (only been in dew this time, not actually rain, since cover was on).

Maybe the handset will work again when it's dried out. Thanks goodness we have 2 "backup handsets"!

Can't wait to hear how it turns out with the 'scope shootout 6" semi-Apo versus 8" with large Central Obstruction (34 per cent in our case I seem to remember on the 8" ACF) but well collimated in your case, hopefully! Should be rather interesting!

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Edited by Live_Steam_Mad (01/12/13 02:13 PM)

James Ling
sage

#5618454 - 01/12/13 04:31 AM Attachment (71 downloads)

Alistair G.

After reading your post, then I realized how lucky I am living at equatorial region ( 1 deg N ), without facing those problems... except dew after midnight....
Hope your handset is alright after drying it again....

Hi ALL...

As now is 2 hours away from tonight's shootout.
The weather seems getting better as this morning is really bad.....
And Alfred already started to setup the C8 edge HD and the 8RC, while another mount is also ready for me, just to bring along my 152 APM ED APO and mounted onto it....

Attached photo shows 3 scopes are all ready, with the 10" Meade on standby ......and all these are not Alfred's only collection, as the C11 edge is not being displayed...in this photo...

Regards

James Ling

mblack
Throw me a bone here

Reged: 10/31/05

Loc: Florida, USA.
      #5618549 - 01/12/13 07:48 AM

Hi James,

Interested in how this comparison comes off, as many of us on CloudyNights have viewed through excellent samples of Meade and Celestron catadioptric scopes.

Best of luck with those pesky clouds :>

Live_Steam_Mad
sage

Re: APM 152 ED APO #002 [Re: James Ling]
      #5619193 - 01/12/13 02:37 PM

Quote:

Alistair G.

After reading your post, then I realized how lucky I am living at equatorial region ( 1 deg N ), without facing those problems... except dew after midnight....
Hope your handset is alright after drying it again....

Hi ALL...

As now is 2 hours away from tonight's shootout.
The weather seems getting better as this morning is really bad.....
And Alfred already started to setup the C8 edge HD and the 8RC, while another mount is also ready for me, just to bring along my 152 APM ED APO and mounted onto it....

Attached photo shows 3 scopes are all ready, with the 10" Meade on standby ......and all these are not Alfred's only collection, as the C11 edge is not being displayed...in this photo...

Regards

James Ling

Wow look at all those lovely CAT's . I have a StarBright (non-XLT, non-edge) C11 with a "perfect" Star Test that I bought from a bloke in Skelmersdale a few miles North of here a while ago (he was changing to a fork mounted C11) but I ran out of money a while back to be able to supply it with a mount (!). And now I am a peasant (poor) LOL.

The C11 OTA is fairly lightweight for what it is (27 pounds if I remember right,about 12Kg), but it's still a bit heavy for lifting to chest height to put it on an e.g. EQ6. I also just saw the size of the EQ6 in the Stargazing Live BBC programme the other night and found it rather intimidating.

Can you get away with putting a C11 on a HEQ5 successfully and have damping times of just about 2 seconds or so? If so I'll buy one when I get some money together.

One day I'll also get up the confidence to take the cast iron 15 pound iron disc out of my Meade 7" Mak OTA (ex-LX50, removed from the fork mount) that I got for peanuts (100 quid / GBP) and put it on a maybe HEQ5, it feels heavier to lift than the C11 at the moment.

Forgot to mention, in those pictures above that I posted you can also see the muck on Jon's 8" LX90 corrector plate (from it being left outdoors permanently, albeit under a cover) and the muck on the primary .

PLUS this horrendous blue clouding, looking like mould! , which was only on the primary, which seemed to be caused by humid air inside the tube, which seemed to
appear after about 3/4 hour and then dissipate slowly later on. I had never noticed that blue clouding on the primary before.

At least the images through the 'scope seem to be unaffected though.

This muck and water marks were due to Jon not having any anti-dew equipment and thus evey time we went to put the covers back on the darn optics were covered in dew and we didn't want to put the end cap on to cover the corrector and then have mold growing in there, but there is dirt all over the primary and corrector, nevertheless. If only Jon had listened to me about the dew shield / heater 18 months ago, we could have had clean optics all the time...

Oh yes and the finder objective and finder eyepiece were filthy (and fogged over to boot). So I cleaned them and then they fogged over 3 more times during our observing session, which was a pity (I just got curious to look through the finder now and again to assess the quality of the finder, something I had not bothered to do before, and noticed that the finder has gross astigmatism, the oval pattern didn't rotate with my head. Which is bad).

From memory it's an Antares right angle finder. It's an illuminated one with double crosshairs and box in the centre (which is VERY useful). I would actually have preferred a straight though illuminated finder, but Jon has neck pains...but then again it's muggins here that aligns it for him, always. He can't seem to get around to figuring out how to. Well, he's to be excused since he is nearly 92.

Can't wait to hear the results of the CAT's (more light, enhances human visual accuity of the features within the belts on Jupiter) versus the 6" semi-Apo (sharper, more jewel like images, no annoying central obstruction). Very interesting comparison since so many people have 8" SCT's.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Edited by Live_Steam_Mad (01/12/13 02:44 PM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)

Extra information
31 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Scott in NC, FirstSight, panhard, star drop 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 22285

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics