Speciality Forums >> Astro Art, Books, Websites & Other Media

Pages: 1
Happy Birthday orionthehunters
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 05/29/05

Loc: england
Space Art/Astro Art Members Websites
      #2633341 - 09/09/08 06:40 PM

Please add your personal Space/Astro Art websites here, hopefully we will gather a nice list which members can enjoy.

Regards

James

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DoctorNoodle
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 07/14/07

Loc: Lawn Guyland, NY
Re: Space Art/Astro Art Members Websites new [Re: orionthehunters]
      #2638603 - 09/12/08 12:48 PM

My Scale Modeling portfolio with factual spacecraft and Sci-fi subjects as well as the obligatory cars, planes and dinosaurs.

Alanoodle's Model Portfolio

00Artsnova00

Reged: 07/09/09

Loc: IL, USA
Re: Space Art/Astro Art Members Websites new [Re: DoctorNoodle]
      #3208885 - 07/09/09 08:48 PM

Hi James,

On my web site I have an astronomical art gallery, a Moon art gallery, and a space art gallery. The url is http://www.artsnova.com

markseibold
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 01/19/08

Loc: Portland Oregon
      #3209343 - 07/10/09 02:37 AM

Hi James

I am seeing your post here rather late. I just noticed that you originally posted this last fall 2008.

OK; So my art is more technical and shows up more likely in the sketching forum. I have recently created a new website at >
www.markseibold.com

Not to brag here but I am the one artist that has possibly appeared more in NASA's Spaceweather.com in the past several years yet I owe my original inspiration to Erika Rix here in CN as I saw her sketch of a solar prominence on October 12th 2006. THat is what recharged my art interests since childhood. THen seeing Rich Handy's large whole moon sketched here in CN last sumer. I am more so in Spaceweather's front pages than any other artist as far as I know. Also once in APOD on Nov 17th 2006 (I might claim as the only artist to show as a current sky event [my pastel of the Mercury Transit of the Sun] in both Spaceweather and APOD within days.

Also I may be the one technical astronomy artist that has shown more in George Noory's Coast to Coast AM more than other artist. I have also called into NPR's Talk of the Nation more than any other from the city/state Portland Oregon, which claims the most call-ins and emails to the daily radio show in Washington DC.

See also >
www.myspace.com/marksolarprophet

As that Myspace site pretty much shows my life in art and astronomy, news, TV, short independent films, etc.

Best regards,
Mark
PS: I would list my CN gallery but the link function is failing tonight (see members web sites- Enter: markseibold)

Geoff M

Reged: 03/08/12

Loc: Tahoe, CA
      #5719190 - 03/07/13 07:51 PM

Hi,
My wife is a painter who has an astro art site: Tahoe Cosmic Gallery
www.tahoecosmicgallery.com

BlackBirdCD

Reged: 08/19/12

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: Space Art/Astro Art Members Websites new [Re: Geoff M]
      #5894823 - 05/31/13 06:29 PM

Last year I began producing Space / Astronomy / Science Fiction artwork in a variety of media. Here's my site:
http://www.christopher-doll.com

And if you happen to be in the Seattle area next Thursday, June 6th 2013, head on down to Trabant Coffee on 2nd Avenue & James where I'll be hosting an open house for my first gallery showing. My work will be on display the entire month of June.
http://www.christopher-doll.com/open-house-thursday-june-6th-at-trabant-coffe...

Pages: 1

Extra information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Geo557, kkokkolis 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6084

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics