Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

Astrophotography and Sketching >> Sketching

Pages: 1
rolandlinda3
Post Laureate

Reged: 01/24/06

Loc: Crozet VA 22932
Sketch of Earth
      #4213992 - 11/27/10 09:12 PM

If anybody is interested, we need a sketch of earth in B&W...or at least scannable to B&W. We can do one, but it's a time crunch right now, and I thought someone might be interested in this. Each lesson in our curriculum, which we train teachers with and give away, introduces an object at the beginning, and two of those lessons point to earth -- our precious and privileged observation platform.
If you are interested, send me a PM or a sketch or both. The final will be white on black and no larger than 40 kb...sized to be embedded at the beginning of the appropriate lesson. We will include a credit line, as we do for all images or sketches, that identifies the sketcher and their general location (nothing specific or personal) so the readers or users of the curriculum, in part, know they are part of a wider body of observers that love to sketch the heavens.

Thanks for reading.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  cildarith, JayinUT, WOBentley 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 442

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics