Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu uh, User

Equipment Discussions >> Mounts

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Reged: 06/12/02

Simply the best hand controller on the planet!
      #4934910 - 11/25/11 09:08 PM Attachment (350 downloads)

You're looking at it! Nothing comes even remotely close to Sky Safari. For the first time ever, I have a tool that's powerful enough to engage almost every double star in Burnham's Celestial Handbook. My primary observing guide and Celestial Bible has been resurrected for the first time ever WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
iceblazeModerator
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 10/15/11

Loc: 33.9° N, 118.4° W Lawndale, ...
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Daniel Mounsey]
      #4934925 - 11/25/11 09:18 PM

Sweet

By the way, are you putting rubylith on your phone when you use it for ( EDIT: *manual* ) tracking? I remember the thread where you talked about light pollution/not having fully dark adapted eyes being preferable when viewing planets, but what about those double stars?

If you are putting rubylith over your phone, what are you using to attach it? I currently use "Tac 'N Stik" for my laptop, but I figure using that on a phone would get in the way of the screen.

Perhaps Sky Safari has a "dark mode" like Stellarium?

-James

Edited by iceblaze (11/25/11 09:50 PM)

rmollise
Postmaster

Reged: 07/06/07

#4934932 - 11/25/11 09:28 PM

Quote:

You're looking at it! Nothing comes even remotely close to Sky Safari. For the first time ever, I have a tool that's powerful enough to engage almost every double star in Burnham's Celestial Handbook. My primary observing guide and Celestial Bible has been resurrected for the first time ever

I like SkySafari, but it ain't a hand controller. Not if you can't align the mount with it.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: iceblaze]
      #4934950 - 11/25/11 09:51 PM

Quote:

Sweet

By the way, are you putting rubylith on your phone when you use it for tracking? I remember the thread where you talked about light pollution/not having fully dark adapted eyes being preferable when viewing planets, but what about those double stars?

If you are putting rubylith over your phone, what are you using to attach it? I currently use "Tac 'N Stik" for my laptop, but I figure using that on a phone would get in the way of the screen.

-James

Since the screen is so small I don't use the Rubylith but for the Ipad I do if I'm at a really dark sight. I view doubles and don't concern myself with dark adaption unless it's a really faint star. I place it into the protective housing of the Ipad.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: rmollise]
      #4934956 - 11/25/11 09:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You're looking at it! Nothing comes even remotely close to Sky Safari. For the first time ever, I have a tool that's powerful enough to engage almost every double star in Burnham's Celestial Handbook. My primary observing guide and Celestial Bible has been resurrected for the first time ever

I like SkySafari, but it ain't a hand controller. Not if you can't align the mount with it.

You're right but that depends on what mount you're using. Once that's done, you can simply use Sky Safari. Its powerful memory base is simply unrivaled by and handset in todays market hands down. The fact that it can be used to center objects makes ordinary sky maps almost useless in comparison except under the most unusual circumstances. I use it to control my Temma II and it's packed with so much power I'm amazed with it. Most other telescope controllers only use SAO numbers and that's simply too limiting. They also don;t have anywhere near the selection of objects Sky Safari packs, not even close.

CounterWeight
Postmaster

Reged: 10/05/08

Loc: Palo alto, CA.
      #4935584 - 11/26/11 11:16 AM

Daniel, have you looked at the multi star capabilities of SkyTools3 ? Dont know if it's compat with that little gadget there but it's IMO impressive.

jimb1001
sage

Reged: 11/14/09

Loc: Florida
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: rmollise]
      #4935622 - 11/26/11 11:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You can't do the initial alignment with it but once that is done you can "fine tune" alignment with Sky Safari. I can get a target on the crosshairs of my Mallincam and press the "align" button on Sky Safari to improve accuracy.

No more out in the Florida heat, humidity and bugs, for me. At least no much, anyway.

Run the wires into the house to the monitor and Sky Safari. Control everything from Sky Safari on the Ipad.

The only problem is that sometimes I can't see anything on the monitor. When that happens I actually have to look out the window and see that it got cloudy.

Frankly, I don't miss tripping over wires, kicking the mount by accident and not being able to see things because the light pollution is so bad.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: CounterWeight]
      #4935848 - 11/26/11 02:06 PM

Jim,
I looked at that a while back. We had it hooked to a laptop but I like the idea of the small hand held Iphone for portability. Sky Tools is a wonderful program though.

Trombone
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 07/11/05

Loc: Canadian west (and north!)
      #4937151 - 11/27/11 11:08 AM

Any tips or tricks on use or setup? I thought it had a dark mode...

mlanglois

Reged: 12/04/09

Loc: Newton, MA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Trombone]
      #4938203 - 11/27/11 09:23 PM

Trombone,

It does have a dark mode (red illuminated.) Unfortunately, unless the iPhone/iPad is in fairly constant use it will go to sleep. When that happens, you turn it back on to the last used app screen... in normal, bright, white backlighting.

That being said, it is a pretty amazing program. I've used it to control my AP Mach1, a Skywatcher EQ-5, and a Celestron CPC. Dan is right about the incredibly comprehensive included catalog, and not just for doubles either.

Also, it is a wonderful tool for outreach and instruction.

Michael

p.s. There is now a desktop/laptop version of the program so you do not have to run it on an iOS device. I haven't tried this version yet.

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Reged: 02/28/06

Loc: Petaluma, CA
      #4938236 - 11/27/11 09:39 PM

Second best.

iPad2 with Sky Safari is the best.

I've ordered one of these hard rear covers for the iPad2 so that I can affix heavy duty Velcro to it and attach the iPad2 to the leg of my tripods:

http://www.hypershop.com/HyperShield-Glow-In-The-Dark-Hard-Back-Cover-for-p/hsgh-red.htm

- Jim

jimb1001
sage

Reged: 11/14/09

Loc: Florida
      #4938559 - 11/28/11 02:58 AM

Quote:

Jim,
I looked at that a while back. We had it hooked to a laptop but I like the idea of the small hand held Iphone for portability. Sky Tools is a wonderful program though.

I have an old HP running XP. It has a serial port which makes it easy to control the mallincam. Rather than running multiple windows on the laptop, I find my iphone or ipad easier to use. I use the iphone outside, with a small lcd display and the ipad inside with a monitor.

The only real issue I have with the setup is wire wrap. I have pavers set up about 12' from the house's side door and window. I have a view of polaris from there so it makes set up easy but once I start slewing I'm always concerned about wires. I try to keep to the west, sout and north which works out fine as the house is east of the mount and block about 60 degrees on that side.

Cotts
Just Wondering

Reged: 10/10/05

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: jrbarnett]
      #4938792 - 11/28/11 09:36 AM

Although I have not tried Sky Safari in the field I can see its great potential for telescope control. For deep sky it goes waaaaay beyond the NGC and IC catalogs to MCG's and UGC's an other more obscure catalogs. And its nomenclature for stellar objects is marvellously cross-referenced. If you have old notes that only give SAO # you can use that. Aitken doublestars - no problem. Herschel, Struve, Hussey, Burnham, South etc. No problem. Enter whatever catalog designation you have and the object comes up. Then you can slew your scope to it just fine.

I will be getting an iPad just for this purpose to wirelessly link with my soon-to-be-ServoCat-equipped 16" dob.

And it only costs $40!!!!!

Dave

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Cotts]
      #4939160 - 11/28/11 12:58 PM

Dave:

Yup, Sky Safari is pretty incredible, really.

I think I am actually starting to prefer the no-muss, no-fuss set-up of the wired format though, even if Sky-Fi is pretty cool for outreach and public observing sessions.

"Okay, here on the iPad you can see the sky. Now, if we touch here and highlight that object, you can look up there and see that object in the sky as well. Now we send those three telescopes over there to the target on the iPad and you can all go have a look at the object through a telescope."

Regards,

Jim

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: iceblaze]
      #4939212 - 11/28/11 01:39 PM

Sky Safari does have a night-vision mode, by the way.

Regards,

Jim

wz2
Most Boring Astronomer...

Reged: 07/30/10

#4939787 - 11/28/11 08:07 PM

Cool - could it be used in place of the rudimentary hand controller provided with the Paramount MX?

Chris

Poochpa
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 02/12/05

Loc: Buffalo Burbs, NY
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: wz2]
      #4939944 - 11/28/11 09:57 PM

I use SkySafari w/ Skywire on an Ipod Touch to control my Tak Temma II mount. Skysafari is a pleasure to use and the gotos are highly accurate. However, because of the large size of the Skywire connector at the Ipod end, I have to handle the whole thing gingerly or it will lose the connection as it flexes.
Mike

oo_void
professor emeritus

Reged: 11/13/09

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Poochpa]
      #4940111 - 11/29/11 12:01 AM

Anyone know if the Skyfi adapter will play nice with Maxim?

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: mlanglois]
      #4940221 - 11/29/11 02:03 AM

Quote:

Trombone,

It does have a dark mode (red illuminated.) Unfortunately, unless the iPhone/iPad is in fairly constant use it will go to sleep. When that happens, you turn it back on to the last used app screen... in normal, bright, white backlighting.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Actually there's an easy solution to solve that problem. Just go into your Iphone/Ipad under "settings" then to "general" settings to "autolock" and choose "never". You have a choice of 2 min 3 min 5 min or never lock. Don;t worry either, it will hardly even drain the battery because at night all your settings are set to low in "night mode" and the battery lasts for hours on end. I've never seen a program for a telescope handset so incredible. Nothing comes remotely close. It's all I use now for my Temma II.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Trombone]
      #4940231 - 11/29/11 02:19 AM

Quote:

Any tips or tricks on use or setup? I thought it had a dark mode...

It's right on the menu bar called "night" mode and you can set the brightness level to low. That's all there is to it.

wildboar

Reged: 03/22/10

Loc: Ohio
      #4940551 - 11/29/11 09:39 AM

Another great thing about mobile SkySafari is having your observing lists available with just a couple taps of the screen. No awkward menus, no 'arrowing' up/down long lists of stuff you are not interested in.

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Poochpa]
      #4940821 - 11/29/11 12:19 PM

I'd say Sky Safari has rendered Tak's new, but yet to be shipped, Frankenhandcontroller obsolete already. Why pay $1000 for that beast when for less you can have a slick, touch screen device, powerful application and listen to your music while you gaze.

Personally I think Tak should scrap their controller and instead partner with Southern Stars to develop an enhanced Takahashi version of the Sky Safari App.

- Jim

jwaldo
Smart Mime

Reged: 04/26/04

Loc: Simi Valley, CA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: mlanglois]
      #4940882 - 11/29/11 12:54 PM

Quote:

Trombone,

IIRC the newest version has an option to disable sleep mode when SkySafari is running.

That said, I love SkySafari. I just wish there was an option to connect it through a PC instead of a dedicated device, so I could run PHD and whatnot at the same time...

jrbarnett
Eyepiece Hooligan

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: jwaldo]
      #4940922 - 11/29/11 01:17 PM

Perhaps in a generation or so of i-devices, we'll have imaging utilities as Apps and also sufficient solid state storage on these devices to render laptops in the field totally obsolete (i.e., 256-512GB storage, imaging Apps, 24 hour in-use battery life, etc.).

Think different.

I also note that Sky Safari is available for Apple computers (OS X):

http://www.southernstars.com/products/skysafari_mac/index.html

So if imaging applications are available for OS X, you could go that route in the field too.

Regards,

- Jim

Edited by jrbarnett (11/29/11 01:32 PM)

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

#4941020 - 11/29/11 02:06 PM

Quote:

I'd say Sky Safari has rendered Tak's new, but yet to be shipped, Frankenhandcontroller obsolete already. Why pay $1000 for that beast when for less you can have a slick, touch screen device, powerful application and listen to your music while you gaze.

Personally I think Tak should scrap their controller and instead partner with Southern Stars to develop an enhanced Takahashi version of the Sky Safari App.

- Jim

I'd have to agree. We've been waiting and the controllers have been on back order for a really long time with more delays so I'm not sure at this point anymore. The customers I had waiting for them are just using Sky Safari now. I think Sky Safari is the best thing out there now and the object descriptions are better than anything else on the market.

Tomvictor
professor emeritus

Reged: 08/09/04

Loc: N.59.11.47. Sweden
      #4942740 - 11/30/11 02:44 PM

With that on the Tak it would be lightyears ahead the pack..

Cotts
Just Wondering

Reged: 10/10/05

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Tomvictor]
      #4944170 - 12/01/11 11:39 AM Attachment (48 downloads)

Here's a screengrab of the list of mounts that Sky Safari can work with...

I do see a Tak at the bottom...

Dave

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Cotts]
      #4945044 - 12/01/11 08:25 PM

Dave,
The only one on the list that's baffling is the Vixen SXW. I understand you have to use a router

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

Reged: 09/28/03

Loc: Prescott, AZ
      #4945097 - 12/01/11 09:05 PM

After one of my observing buddies showed me Sky Safari on his iPhone I downloaded the Plus version. It's both elegant and amazing, and I've been greatly interested in this thread.

In particular, I think it could be an awesome tool for the owner of a large Dob to control ServoCAT wirelessly with an iPhone. You'd "never" have to come down off the ladder. Is this possible? Anyone doing this now?

mikeschuster

Reged: 08/25/11

Loc: SF Bay area
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Jeff Morgan]
      #4945118 - 12/01/11 09:20 PM

Jim I agree with you on the Tak controller. It is obsolete before it ships. SkyWire connector is a problem. Not designed well for a lot of movement and outdoor use IMO. The straight wire too is a problem, spiral wire stress relief would help. Nite mode is worthless because of the occasional bright screens and buttons. Rubylith works well for all apps too. A problem on cold nights with gloves, touch doesn't work so well. To solve this problem I use a stylus, it has a small foam tip. Pinching is impossible with it, but fortunately SFP has + and - buttons for zooming, so actually stylus works great with gloves. My version of SFP doesn't work well with AP GTO, very often the mount gets confused and trys to slew under the pier. Have not figured out a solution to this problem yet. Have not tried with Tak, will see shortly how well that works or not.

wpappas53

Reged: 06/13/10

Loc: The Villages, Fl
      #4945174 - 12/01/11 10:01 PM

Jeff, I use SkySafari on iPad and SkiFi on my Dob, no need for a ladder as mine is 14.5 inches but you are correct when hooked up to the ServoCat it works excellent. You might have to get off the ladder and move it out of the way of the scope though when going to new targets.

Regards,

Bill

OneDaveT
sage

Reged: 10/24/11

Loc: IL, USA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: wpappas53]
      #4945367 - 12/02/11 12:58 AM

I completely agree Wildboar....

Before I go out, I put together my observation list labeled by intended date on the iPad in SkySafari. I have an Orion StarSeeker WiFi device (same as SkyFi), such that SkySafari then tells telescope where to go wirelessly, stepping through my list, or through the time relevant Best View list.

I picked up a copy of SkySafari on my Mac, just to do some star mapping on a big screen. While it appears to be able to connect and control the scope too, I haven't used that feature yet.

I leaned to use a case for the iPad, or else deal with all the condensation that builds up. I haven't noticed any problems with the cold even below freezing. I can't say the same about my NextStar hand controller 2 line LCD, which is barely legible when it scrolls in the cold. Controlling with an iPhone or iTouch, that can just go in a pocket.

Before going out, I change the lock screen and wall paper to something black/red to avoid getting blasted by the light when I wake up the device.

enjoy,
Dave

bilgebayModerator
Post Laureate

Reged: 11/06/08

Loc: Türkiye - Istanbul and Marmar...
      #4945377 - 12/02/11 01:16 AM Attachment (30 downloads)

Quote:

Quote:

Sweet

By the way, are you putting rubylith on your phone when you use it for tracking? I remember the thread where you talked about light pollution/not having fully dark adapted eyes being preferable when viewing planets, but what about those double stars?

-James

Since the screen is so small I don't use the Rubylith but for the Ipad I do if I'm at a really dark sight. I view doubles and don't concern myself with dark adaption unless it's a really faint star. I place it into the protective housing of the Ipad.

It's been almost a year and a half that I have been using this wonderful hand control with my Vixen New Atlux mount, earlier in combination with Starbook and since last april together with NexAtlux board and Celestron hand controller. With the former, it was performing even the initial alignment. But that's not a big deal.

Daniel you are right about the Tak controller and I can add that this combo also renders Starbook Ten obsolete!

As for the night vision, I have a solution with rubylith that I have been using since the beginning:

bilgebayModerator
Post Laureate

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: bilgebay]
      #4945383 - 12/02/11 01:20 AM Attachment (45 downloads)

I slide my iPhone into this tight fitting rubylith envelope and then put it back to its rubber sleeve. This works like a charm for me. I can use all the other apps without destroying my night vision and pop up screens are also well covered.

bilgebayModerator
Post Laureate

#4945388 - 12/02/11 01:26 AM Attachment (43 downloads)

One last photo...

I want to thank Tammiji Homma who was the first to use Sky Safari with a Vixen mount as far as I know. He ironed out all the issues and shared the solutions with us.

Clear skies

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

#4946196 - 12/02/11 02:34 PM

Quote:

Jeff, I use SkySafari on iPad and SkiFi on my Dob, no need for a ladder as mine is 14.5 inches but you are correct when hooked up to the ServoCat it works excellent. You might have to get off the ladder and move it out of the way of the scope though when going to new targets.

Regards,

Bill

A handheld star chart and telescope controller. Sounds like a game-changer to me. Is Argo Navis still required, or does Sky Safari drive the ServoCat control box directly?

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

#4946504 - 12/02/11 05:24 PM

Sedat, thanks for telling us about Tammy's thread, I just looked for it and posted in it. I PM'd Tammy about it. Also, we use Sky Safari with the 14.5" Starmaster, I'll post a pic as soon as my friend sends it. Also, I like the red overlay you did that's pretty smart.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

#4946518 - 12/02/11 05:31 PM

Jeff, I'll post some pics of my friends Starmaster goto system with Sky Safari. It's very cool. Once the Skay Safari is aligned we don't even use the Sky Commander. Hands down, I think this program has got every beat by a long shot. It's small and it's incredibly powerful but for me, I mostly love it because it simply transforms my books back to life.

HowardK
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 10/20/10

#4946543 - 12/02/11 05:43 PM

Can't find Struve 3009 in my sky safaro pro

Can u check it fir me?

John Jarosz
Astro Gearhead

Reged: 04/25/04

Loc: Fairfax, Iowa
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: HowardK]
      #4947518 - 12/03/11 09:19 AM

I just bought the Pro version. Eventually I'll get it going with my G11. (My Gemini is non-functional right now - I think the main board is toast) But the display is so well done! Best I've seen on my ipod Touch. How come no one mentions the display? I realize the advanced function being telescope control, but just the display is worth it. Visually is the display the same on the non-pro version? If so, it's a killer app for stargazing in general.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

#4947604 - 12/03/11 10:16 AM

Quote:

Can't find Struve 3009 in my sky safaro pro

Can u check it fir me?

Sure just punch in SAO128160 on Sky Safari. Whenever you run into this kind of issue since it happens from time to time, just check out this site. It's the best for double stars. http://www.eaglecreekobservatory.org/eco/doubles/

Raginar
Post Laureate

Reged: 10/19/10

Loc: Rapid CIty, SD
      #4947704 - 12/03/11 10:55 AM

I'm using Sky Safari on my mac to control my CGEM. I have two 60' USB active repeater cables running out to my backyard. One plugs into a hub, the other plugs into my guide camera. The hub has my DSUSB, the mount cable, and any other device that needs USB at the scope.

Sky Safari finds my scope after alignment and I'm off running. It also has a neat feature that lets you "sync" on an object by centering it and improving your guiding in the area around that object.

Either way, it works great to control your scope.

HowardK
Pooh-Bah

#4948407 - 12/03/11 06:08 PM

Thanx for the number and the gret link, Daniel

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Raginar]
      #4948894 - 12/03/11 11:17 PM

It's a pleasure guys. Interesting you mention telescope control. Takahashi is considered by most to be a telescope without a control. Ironic that it was actually a blessing not to have a control. One of the things I absolutely love about the Temma as that it does not require that you use any hand controller to align it first. You literally Turn th Temma on, loosen the clutches, manually point the telescope at any object you like, tighten the clutches, center the object using fine slew and sync the star on the Sky Safari, done. It doesn't get any easier. No enetering date, time location etc. etc. It becomes the controller.

bilgebayModerator
Post Laureate

#4949218 - 12/04/11 07:49 AM

Quote:

Sedat, thanks for telling us about Tammy's thread, I just looked for it and posted in it. I PM'd Tammy about it. Also, we use Sky Safari with the 14.5" Starmaster, I'll post a pic as soon as my friend sends it. Also, I like the red overlay you did that's pretty smart.

You're welcome Daniel.

Best

Sedat

watcher
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 11/21/07

Loc: St. Louis, MO
      #4955165 - 12/07/11 02:50 PM

Please forgive my ignorance, as the whole smart phone revolution has passed me by. Can someone tell me if Sky Safari can be loaded into an iPhone via computer connection? Do you need a calling and or data plan to use the iPhone with Sky Safari?

Thanks

Lane
Post Laureate

Reged: 11/19/07

Loc: Frisco, Texas
      #4955338 - 12/07/11 04:35 PM

In case anyone is interested, here is the best red screen cover I have found for ipod and ipad screens, it is a fairly thick pvc film that clings to the screen, it does not interfere with the touch screen function at all and it is easy to apply and remove quickly.

Go to this website and click where it says "PDA, Camera, iPod, and Cell Phone Covers"

superwsp

Reged: 12/08/10

Loc: Daphne, AL
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: watcher]
      #4955353 - 12/07/11 04:41 PM

Quote:

Please forgive my ignorance, as the whole smart phone revolution has passed me by. Can someone tell me if Sky Safari can be loaded into an iPhone via computer connection? Do you need a calling and or data plan to use the iPhone with Sky Safari?

Thanks

You can download the app in iTunes from the app store on your PC or from a Wifi connection directly to your device.

You do not need a data plan.

You can run the SkySafari software from an iPod Touch, iPad or iPhone.

watcher
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 11/21/07

Loc: St. Louis, MO
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: superwsp]
      #4955384 - 12/07/11 05:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks

You can download the app in iTunes from the app store on your PC or from a Wifi connection directly to your device.

You do not need a data plan.

You can run the SkySafari software from an iPod Touch, iPad or iPhone.

Thank you. Looks like there's a Sky Safari in my future then!

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

#4955796 - 12/07/11 08:52 PM

I was playing with SkySafari today, and realized that it supports the speech to text capability in the new iOS. So, instead of typing out the target designation I was able to to say the name and zap! it appeared in the search window. It flawlessly centered target after target. Common names, Messier, NGC, whatever. It flat out worked.

I think this star-hopping curmudgeon may be ready to join the ranks of GOTO users.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

#4955962 - 12/07/11 10:38 PM

Jeff are you serious! I didn't even know that. That's fantastic!!!!!! It just keep getting better. BTW, if you go into Night Sky Observers Guide to all those really obscure catalogs, Sky Safari lists nearly every one of them. No hand controller does that.

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

#4956361 - 12/08/11 08:29 AM

I have tried some of the lesser known catalogs such as Haffner, Collinder, etc. In these cases the speech to text stumbles a bit - the spellings don't match the names exactly. Better off doing text entry for those.

Also, the abbreviations are hit or miss. For example, Haf 6 gets rendered as "Half six", which won't match the Sky Safari database. However, Mel 71 will prompt you to choose between Melbourne 71 and Melotte 71.

Overall, it's very good and the really large/bright catalogs (Messier, NGC, IC) render perfectly.

Doug Culbertson
Post Laureate

Reged: 01/06/05

#4956471 - 12/08/11 09:42 AM

Does this mean you could also find carbon stars via speech to text? For example, just say "R Leporis", and it would find it? If so, I also see an iPad in my future. Sure would be easier than trying to download Excel sheets into my Sky Commander.

HowardK
Pooh-Bah

#4956903 - 12/08/11 02:29 PM

Jeff

I have skysafari pro on my ipad...but cannot see how to make the speech to text function work.....

Can u help?

bilgebayModerator
Post Laureate

#4956981 - 12/08/11 03:32 PM

neither can I

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Doug Culbertson]
      #4956984 - 12/08/11 03:36 PM

I tried and it was recognized as "Arlo Poras" or "Are LePore us".

Since the speech recognition is tied to US English, results will probably be hit or miss names that technical, or foreign (Arabic, Latin, etc.). It got "Regulus" and "Antares" perfectly, but Betelgeuse came back (predictably) as "Beetlejuice". It rendered Capella as "Kapalla". Phonetically close, but useless as a search string.

Part of the battle is knowing correct pronunciation. For a test of this (and a few laughs) try "Ophiuchus".

Interestingly enough, it gets the next planet after Saturn no matter how you say it

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

#4956989 - 12/08/11 03:38 PM

Quote:

Jeff

I have skysafari pro on my ipad...but cannot see how to make the speech to text function work.....

Can u help?

I don't have an iPad, I'm using an iPhone 4s. Perhaps it's tied to Siri?

HowardK
Pooh-Bah

#4957090 - 12/08/11 04:46 PM

Siri.......whats that?

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

#4957100 - 12/08/11 04:55 PM

Quote:

Siri.......whats that?

Siri is a feature on the new Iphone 4S that allows you to speak to the phone to find things you want and Siri can speak back to you. For example you can speak to text instead of actually texting.

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Doug Culbertson]
      #4957102 - 12/08/11 04:58 PM

Quote:

Does this mean you could also find carbon stars via speech to text? For example, just say "R Leporis", and it would find it? If so, I also see an iPad in my future. Sure would be easier than trying to download Excel sheets into my Sky Commander.

Doug,

I can do even one better. PM me your email address and I actually have a list of about 50 carbon stars you can download right into sky safari. it's super easy to do. Anyone who wants the list just PM me your email and I'll send it out. When you go to "search" you will see the list called "carbon stars".

oo_void
professor emeritus

Reged: 11/13/09

Loc: San Francisco, CA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: John Jarosz]
      #4957616 - 12/08/11 11:34 PM

FYI, the app is half off until then end of the day today, 12/08/11.

deSitter
Still in Old School

Reged: 12/09/04

#4960804 - 12/11/11 03:22 AM

Quote:

You're looking at it! Nothing comes even remotely close to Sky Safari. For the first time ever, I have a tool that's powerful enough to engage almost every double star in Burnham's Celestial Handbook. My primary observing guide and Celestial Bible has been resurrected for the first time ever WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!.

I bow in humble acknowledgement of your unsurpassed Burnham foo - that is one beat up looking observing notebook

-drl

Daniel Mounsey
Vendor (Woodland Hills)

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: deSitter]
      #4961033 - 12/11/11 09:35 AM Attachment (30 downloads)

Quote:

Quote:

I bow in humble acknowledgement of your unsurpassed Burnham foo - that is one beat up looking observing notebook

-drl

In that case I present to you, Burnham's Celestial Handbook.

"What we have learnt Is like a handful of earth;
What we have yet to learn Is like the whole world....."

jmiele
Patron Saint?

Reged: 12/04/10

#4961456 - 12/11/11 02:06 PM

Dan,
A testament to their owners commitment. I'd say, make sure you get a good IPhone/IPad cover.

Joe

Trombone
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 07/11/05

Loc: Canadian west (and north!)
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: jmiele]
      #4961516 - 12/11/11 02:59 PM

The other item I would suggest for us cold weather observers is a tablet stylus so one can wear gloves/mittens and still control the iPad.

wpappas53

Reged: 06/13/10

Loc: The Villages, Fl
      #4961700 - 12/11/11 04:53 PM

Argo is still required, you set the Catalog to From Planeterium, if you don't it does not work.

Rick R.
journeyman

Reged: 12/05/11

Loc: center of known universe
      #4962411 - 12/12/11 05:43 AM

Hello All,

New to this forum and first new scope in decades! Also just got an iPhone 4s. I was clueless that Sky Safari existed. Wow! this thread has me pretty excited!

I am going to spend some time with my new scope's (CPC 9.25Edge HD) capacities and alignment procedures for a bit first, but I am very interested in being able to control this scope from the comfort of my home. We currently have our home set up with Apple routers for wireless connectivity. How can I set up my iPhone and or Mac laptop to wirelessly control my scope?

Sorry for the nube questions but this forum seems to have awesome tolerance for newbies and I am so pumped to finally own a good scope!

regards,
Rick R.

OneDaveT
sage

Reged: 10/24/11

Loc: IL, USA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Rick R.]
      #4963722 - 12/12/11 10:30 PM

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 4S and soon CPC925HD.
The device is called SkyFi by one manufacturer, or StarSeek if you buy it from Orion. It's a little box that plugs into the serial port on your CPC925HD (which would be at the bottom of the NexStar hand controller). The device sets up a WiFi adhoc network, which you would then connect to with your iPhone. Likely can connect wireless with your mac, but I just haven't tried it. The adhoc network is completely independent of your infrastruture mode home wifi network. This would let you control the scope from anywhere within range of the SkyFi device. I suppose in theory you could wireless transmit video from the scope, and then watch everything in your living room this winter.

enjoy,
Dave

Rick R.
journeyman

Reged: 12/05/11

Loc: center of known universe
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: OneDaveT]
      #4964303 - 12/13/11 09:39 AM

Thanx much Dave. I am for sure going to set this scope up to send images back to the comfort of my home! I am also looking forward to simply being out under the night sky with family and friends. This is just the beginning of fulfilling a childhood dream and this forum has, in no small part, helped push me to do this.

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

#5852379 - 05/10/13 05:35 PM

A year and a half later, I have had the chance to drive a ServoCAT dob with SkySafari and SkyFi.

Wow. After 30 plus years of star hopping, I don't want to be without this. One of my observing partners has had ServoCAT for years, but the Argo Navis interface didn't do a lot for me. But with SkySafari as the inteface, it's like going from an old command-line interface on your computer directly to OS X. And then there is the whole benefit of leaving 20+ pounds of charts at home.

Even with a slipping encoder on the first night out this thing is amazing. As the reticle drifted into the field, I could see the amount of error relative to the target on the screen of my iPad Mini. It was then a simple matter to use the ServoCAT directional buttons on the hand controller and watch the iPad screen to place the reticle on target and viola! The target was centered in the eyepiece.

With the Dob question settled, the question is what to do with my older non-GOTO Losmandy GM-8. Adding Gemini would be a pretty decent chunk of change ($1500). Realistically, I could liquidate the mount and AP refractor and build quite a first-class rich-field Newtonian with Zambuto and ServoCAT with money left over.

But I kind of do like the refractor presentation on double stars and wide-field. And one does not get rid of an AP refractor lightly. So if Gemini plays well with SkySafari, it would be the preferred option.

Are any Gemini owners using SkySafari? How is it working out for you?

wolfman_4_ever
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 07/15/11

Loc: El Segundo, Ca, So. Cal
      #5852649 - 05/10/13 07:59 PM

Hi Jeff,

Your use with the servocat got me thinking.. can I use skysafari or the celestron skyq without the skyfi or celestron skyq link. Maybe through nexremote? As the Koolaid man would say... OH YA!!! Using open source code (google server_rs232.exe or share pc serial port over lan) I was able to share my nexremote virtual port over my lan and have skysafari link to my pc and control the mount. Skyq works too. I simply told the program to share com 9 (my nexremote virtual port) and use port 4020 to listen on. Skyq and skysafari use port 4030 (you can set the port in skysafari) to connect to your pc..

This also allows me to control the scope over the internet from anywhere with any planetarium program.

Thanks for making me brain storm real quick. I was getting a little sick and tired of using skysafari manually. I don't use the wifi dongles because they drop packets and don't have much error control between the tcp stack and the com stack. With this setup I can align with nexremote and if my ipad or iphone loses connectivity, i don't lose my alignment!

Tested on win7x64

I tested nexhub and tcp2ip (astrogeeks) nexhub works great. I can connect phd, skysafari, thesky, and maxim all at the same time to nexhub and have wifi mount control through the pc.. tcp2ip has some timeout issue that I will be working with the guys at astrogeeks to resolve. The opensouce program I used works with nexhub and works great.

Thanks again!

Edited by wolfman_4_ever (05/11/13 01:01 AM)

microstar
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 01/05/08

Loc: Canada
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: jwaldo]
      #5852877 - 05/10/13 10:22 PM

Quote:

I just wish there was an option to connect it through a PC instead of a dedicated device, so I could run PHD and whatnot at the same time...

Here's another option for interfacing Sky Safari to your mount through your PC.

http://www.mainsequencesoftware.com/WFS.html

Otherwise I use Splashtop to remotely view and control my PC desktop from my iPad.

...Keith

Edited by microstar (05/10/13 10:30 PM)

wolfman_4_ever
Pooh-Bah

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: microstar]
      #5853127 - 05/11/13 12:56 AM

This post was resurrected from the dead..

I believe RJ (jwaldo) wants to use it without the wifi adapter connected to the mount. That's just ip to serial emulator software. You can also use celestron skifi pc app for a free ip so serial emulation software.

I believe RJ (jwaldo) was looking at the way I bypassed the wifi device connected to the mount.

MAURITS
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 09/22/09

Loc: Belgium
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: wolfman_4_ever]
      #5853336 - 05/11/13 07:44 AM

I use the Handheld Algiz 7 handcontroler with SkyTools3.

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: wolfman_4_ever]
      #5854090 - 05/11/13 04:38 PM

Quote:

Guilty as charged.

I was looking through old threads to see if people were using SkySafari with Gemini and didn't find the answer (yet). I thought asking about it here may be more productive than starting a new thread, and an enjoyable retrospective.

Or perhaps not

Gary.McK

Reged: 01/29/09

#5854276 - 05/11/13 07:06 PM

I use the android versiion of Skysafari. With this you can use a dirt cheap bluetooth to serial connector on the scope end and connect via bluetooth from any android device easily. Can't do this with an Ipad/Iphone...one reason I'm getting an android tablet.
cheers
Gary

Taylor
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 07/10/05

Loc: Owasso, OK
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Gary.McK]
      #5854290 - 05/11/13 07:29 PM

Quote:

I use the android versiion of Skysafari. With this you can use a dirt cheap bluetooth to serial connector on the scope end and connect via bluetooth from any android device easily. Can't do this with an Ipad/Iphone...one reason I'm getting an android tablet.
cheers
Gary

Which "dirt cheap" bluetooth to serial adapter did you have success with?
I'm using a Google Nexus tablet and would like to get wireless control for my CG5-GT.

Gary.McK

Reged: 01/29/09

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Taylor]
      #5854324 - 05/11/13 08:05 PM

Hi,
I initially tried a borrowed one from a friend that had a 100m range. This was about $40 on Ebay. Just had a look and couldn't see any currently listed. Hooked up first try.

I've just ordered one of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181061869863?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p39...

See no reason why it should not work.

There is also a thread here:
http://www.iceinspace.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=73551&highlight=bluet...

that might help

cheers
Gary

"Which "dirt cheap" bluetooth to serial adapter did you have success with?
I'm using a Google Nexus tablet and would like to get wireless control for my CG5-GT. "

Spacetravelerx
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 12/23/12

Loc: New Mexico
      #5854409 - 05/11/13 09:18 PM

Well, dirt cheap is fine, but not the greatest. I am not a big fan of blue tooth control. I love the wifi option. I can connect my telescope/skyfi to my home network and hence control the telescope anywhere outside or from inside the home. And with the home network, in theory I can control from anywhere in the world. At a remote site, I am obviously not controlling via the home network, but I can remotely control from a distance much farther than bluetooth. This is great especially for outreach events.

I avoid android tablets like the plague. Too many malware issues, and platform inconsistency issues. From a developer point of view we also avoid it due to the high piracy rate of software under the Android universe (up to 90%). Android users seem to steal software. Why, I do not know. Revenues are WAY higher under iOS vs Android. And our commercial customers only go with iOS.

One thing I am putting together is tying in a MacMini via SkyFi/SkySafari Pro to the telescope along with the MallinCam software. Then tying this all together via the AppleTV and displaying on the 65" home theater system, and soon larger screens in the observatory. Supplemental control via either the iPad or iPhone (or heck, iPod touch!). Users just love look at the star maps (or enlarging the view of objects), touching the iOS device, watching the telescope go to the object and then seeing everything on the TV screen.

Oh, in one lazy moment, I forgot to "park" my LX200. While reading in bed, I switched from the iBooks app to the SkySafari app, and commanded the telescope to move, watching the viewfinder automatically move. I know, totally lazy, but I loved it!

Anyways, I love the iOS devices - it just works. SkySafari/SkyFi, I love it!

Taylor
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 07/10/05

Loc: Owasso, OK
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Spacetravelerx]
      #5854462 - 05/11/13 10:00 PM

Quote:

I avoid android tablets like the plague. Too many malware issues, and platform inconsistency issues. From a developer point of view we also avoid it due to the high piracy rate of software under the Android universe (up to 90%). Android users seem to steal software. Why, I do not know. Revenues are WAY higher under iOS vs Android. And our commercial customers only go with iOS.

Careful with that statement. I used to believe the same thing, until I tried the Google designed and Asus built Nexus. That bad boy is sweet.
Very fluid design, the software just works on it, just like iOS.
I've been using it in the backyard as my star chart with SkySafari and enjoyed every second of it.
It also doubles as my work tablet as I can wirelessly enter orders into the computer from anywhere, love it.
Now if we're talking third party designed Android tablets, then I would have to agree. Google needs to get a lockdown on some of the garbage hardware that is being released with their name on it. It is killing what could otherwise be a very successful tablet OS.

I think piracy is higher on Android because of the nature of the market. More power users and computer geeks will buy that than the iOS devices.
The majority of iOS users will never consider jailbreaking, but piracy is just as easy on iOS once jailbroken. Android still needs to be rooted in order to pirate. Anyways, off topic.

Spacetravelerx
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 12/23/12

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Taylor]
      #5854473 - 05/11/13 10:10 PM

Well, to get back on topic ;-)

I find the SkySafari/Skyfi combo quite a great kit. So easy to use, and the folks at outreach events find it very welcoming to the hobby.

Most amazing thing to me about it? It was able to work with a 22+ year old mount, 10" LX200, right out of the box with an up-to-date and modern iPad. That is impressive! Seamless integration of old and new.

Next up - when I will soon be testing SkySafari/Skyfi with the LX850. God, I hope I do not break anything!

EFT
Vendor - Deep Space Products

Reged: 05/07/07

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: MAURITS]
      #5855282 - 05/12/13 11:33 AM

Quote:

I use the Handheld Algiz 7 handcontroler with SkyTools3.

Very nice, but wow is that thing expensive.

RAKing
Postmaster

Reged: 12/28/07

Loc: West of the D.C. Nebula
      #5855314 - 05/12/13 11:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Guilty as charged.

I was looking through old threads to see if people were using SkySafari with Gemini and didn't find the answer (yet). I thought asking about it here may be more productive than starting a new thread, and an enjoyable retrospective.

Or perhaps not

Jeff,

Actually, I am using Sky Safari (with a SkyWire connection) with my Gemini I GM-8 and love it.

I also have DSC on my mount and the feedback loop is what sold me on this combo. After I have aligned, I can put the old Gemini hand paddle down and go with the iPad for everything else. Plus, if I want to loosen the clutches and move the scope by hand, the target on the iPad follows me and I don't lose alignment or anything.

This has basically returned my old Losmandy/Gemini from its exile in the basement and it's now as much fun to use this mount as it is to use my Mach 1.

Cheers,

Ron

Starhawk
Space Ranger

Reged: 09/16/08

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: RAKing]
      #5855406 - 05/12/13 12:36 PM

I've been using Skyfi with sky safari alternating between an iPod touch and an iPad mini on a CGEM and on an AP Mach 1. Besides being great in itself, it allows mounts with very different control concepts to be controlled the same way.

And Tim at Southern Stars even fixed a bug where sky safari used to send "Sync" to AP mounts instead of RCAL (collisions ensue) When I pointed it out. You can't beat that!

-Rich

frito
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 10/05/12

Loc: Fremont, CA
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Starhawk]
      #5855499 - 05/12/13 01:35 PM

sky safari is the best even if just used as a map with a manual dob but now that i've got a CG-5 coming you bet getting my tablet hooked up to the mount is going to be pretty high on my priority list

Raginar
Post Laureate

Reged: 10/19/10

Loc: Rapid CIty, SD
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: frito]
      #5855800 - 05/12/13 03:46 PM

The Main Sequence guys also have a program called WIFI scope that's free and does what you're asking.

Jeff Morgan
Postmaster

Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: RAKing]
      #5857104 - 05/13/13 10:00 AM

Quote:

Actually, I am using Sky Safari (with a SkyWire connection) with my Gemini I GM-8 and love it.

I also have DSC on my mount and the feedback loop is what sold me on this combo. After I have aligned, I can put the old Gemini hand paddle down and go with the iPad for everything else. Plus, if I want to loosen the clutches and move the scope by hand, the target on the iPad follows me and I don't lose alignment or anything.

This has basically returned my old Losmandy/Gemini from its exile in the basement and it's now as much fun to use this mount as it is to use my Mach 1.

Cheers,

Ron

Thanks Ron! Exactly what I was hoping for. Now that you mention it, with the smaller scale of a German EQ (vs. a large Dob) a SkyWire would be just fine. This would allow me to leave the SkyFi permanently attached to the Dob.

JMW
Pooh-Bah

Reged: 02/11/07

Loc: Nevada
      #5857905 - 05/13/13 04:43 PM

I used WifiScope for the first time on Saturday night for several hours. I have a Windows 8 laptop running the ASCOM stuff connected to my AP900 mount. I launch WifiScope on the Windows 8 laptop. I used SkySafari on my iPad and later on my Macbook Pro to control the mount. I was using the GOTO and ALIGN buttons on SkySafari. The Astro-Physics ASCOM driver converts the SYNC request from the ALIGN button to RECAL request on the mount.

wolfman_4_ever
Pooh-Bah

#5858299 - 05/13/13 06:39 PM

Quote:

cheers
Gary

It works with an ipad/iphone. I have been using an wisnap for about a year now. You just need to know how to configure serial over bluetooth. About the same setup as seial over wifi. You just just use a com emulation app on the iphone... which means jailbreak.. which means I can not talk about this anymore..

You could also use Arduino and bluetooth 4.0

RAKing
Postmaster

Reged: 12/28/07

Loc: West of the D.C. Nebula
      #5859206 - 05/14/13 06:50 AM

Quote:

Thanks Ron! Exactly what I was hoping for. Now that you mention it, with the smaller scale of a German EQ (vs. a large Dob) a SkyWire would be just fine. This would allow me to leave the SkyFi permanently attached to the Dob.

Jeff,

I originally bought the SkyFi at NEAF in 2010, but didn't really know how to use it. Ninety nine percent of the time I am sitting within a couple feet of my scope and I eventually sent the SkyFi to a friend of mine who is far more Mac-literate and could actually use the doggone thing.

Then my wife won an iPad and we started learning to speak "Mac". I picked up the SkyWire and she downloaded Sky Safari just so we could see if it worked. It does.

I have a few pieces of Manfrotto gaffer gear (clamp and arms) that allow me to attach the iPad to my tripod and move it around easily. So I can sit close to my scope and still push my fingers around the iPad screen at the same time. Wireless might be nice, but it's not really necessary for me.

Cheers,

Ron

payner
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 03/22/07

Loc: Bluegrass Region, Kentucky
      #5860557 - 05/14/13 05:33 PM

Quote:

Dave,
The only one on the list that's baffling is the Vixen SXW. I understand you have to use a router

I noticed on Dave's mount list the Vixen Star Book. I imagine that would be the selection to use with a "New Atlux," correct?

Best,
Randy

Aquarist
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 08/27/12

Loc: Illinois
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: payner]
      #5862672 - 05/15/13 05:22 PM

Does Sky Safari now work correctly with AP GTO mounts? Also, how difficult is it to set up the wireless version compared to a wired version (Ipad 4)? And thanks for resurrecting this thread!!!

LLEEGE
True Blue

Reged: 03/03/05

Loc: Cloud-chester,NY
Re: Simply the best hand controller on the planet! new [Re: Aquarist]
      #5862683 - 05/15/13 05:27 PM

I have used SS with my AP900 for over a year now. Never had a problem. Wasn't aware there were any issues with using it with the AP mounts.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
13 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Dave M, richard7, bilgebay, iceblaze 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6989

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics