Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green GuÖ uh, User

CN Feedback and Vendor Announcements >> Vendor and Group Announcements

Pages: 1
guyroch
Vendor (BackyardEOS)

Reged: 01/22/08

Loc: Under the clouds!
Sky at Night reviews BackyardEOS - July 2012 issue
      #5279586 - 06/19/12 08:45 PM

Sky at Night (www.skyatnightmagazine.com) magazine independently reviewed BYE in their July 2012 issue.

Iím pretty stoked! BackyardEOS is still an infant at only 18 months old and already itís being recognized by a first class magazine. WooHoo!

I still donít have my copy yet but Sky at Night did send me a badge, which is already on the home page of www.backyardeos.com.

Sky at Night gave it a 4 out 5 stars. Pretty darn good in my books!

From what Iím told (again waiting to get my copy to read the review in full) the review is 3 pages long and the only glitch which prevented me from getting a 5 out 5 stars is the lack of saving image plans. Ironically this feature is already implemented in version 2.1 but not yet ready for release. I Still have a few features to complete, including the auto-focus routine.

Thank you so much! Your support, interest, and continued positive feedback made this possible!

Guylain & Chris

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
4 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brian Risley, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 510

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics