Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home page

Speciality Forums >> Astro Art, Books, Websites & Other Media

Pages: 1
NubeOort

Reged: 12/07/10

New blog project new
      #5309436 - 07/09/12 09:03 AM

Hello, my friend has created a new blog, exactly a few days ago.

I don't know so much about astronomy, but he knows so much. The blog is in spanish but he made (from my suggest) two entries (from 10) in english, one of them today, because he wants to do a global blog and the visitors from the UK and USA are near to 40%

The blog is this: http://astronomiatualcance.blogspot.com.es/

If you want to suggest, you only have to post a comment with your suggest. Or contact by gmail, he will reply to all of you. He is waiting for a comment for know what to talk.

I'm the moderator of his blog, so I can contact him if you want.

Cheers, NubeOort!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NubeOort

Re: New blog project [Re: NubeOort]
      #5310189 - 07/09/12 05:44 PM

We did some entries for the foreign visitors, we are a spanish blog (our idea is to do a global blog), and we have visitors from Romania, Russia, UK, USA, Spain, Norway, Germany... all this days.

So our idea is to do a global blog, most in spanish, but also in english.

Your comments are the most important thing for us, so if you have one, please post it, no matter if it's good or bad.

Comments make us have an idea of the reader's opinion and comments make us feel so happy because it means that the people reads the blog and wants to share his opinion.

Thank you very much!!!!!

NubeOort

Re: New blog project new [Re: NubeOort]
      #5537052 - 11/24/12 11:09 AM

Hello to all of you. We posted few months ago some english entries and american light pollution maps. For all the english and american visitors, we are going to post some entries in this idiom.

Spanish Traduction: Saludos a todos vosotros. Pusimos unos pocos meses atrás unas entradas en inglés y mapas de contaminación lumínica americanos. Para todos aquellos visitantes ingleses y americanos: vamos a publicar algunas entradas en este idioma.

You can follow us in twitter: @Blogastronomico , also you can follow us in our blogger page. (www.astronomiatualcance.blogspot.com.es)

Spanish Traduction: Podéis seguirnos en Twitter @Blogastronomico , también podéis seguirnos en nuestra página de blogger. (www.astronomiatualcance.blogspot.com.es)

And for spaniards or american people that talks spanish, we have 53 entries posted in the blog, and this week, we have posted 6. Also, we have created a new tag: "Chile". We talk mostly about Spain, Europe, USA and Chile. Feel free to enter the blog and to enjoy.

Spanish Traduction: Y para los españoles o los americanos que hablan español, tenemos publicadas 53 entradas en el blog ya, y esta semana hemos publicado 6. También hemos creado una nueva etiqueta: "Chile". Hablamos mayoritariamente sobre España, Europa, Estados Unidos y Chile. Sentíos libres de entrar al blog y disfrutar.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Geo557, kkokkolis 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1308

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics