Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

Equipment Discussions >> Observatories

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Christopher EricksonModerator
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 05/08/06

Loc: Waikoloa Village, Hawaii
Re: Harbor Freight Motor Limit Switches new [Re: David81]
      #5467181 - 10/12/12 05:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry I didn't see your question sooner. I have been busy preparing to run a bunch of new fiber-optic cables from the focal plane of the UH88 telescope to the comm room below their control room. The cable route is a real maze of cable corridors and plenum spaces and everything must be pre-planned down to the small details.

You were just looking for an excuse to brag about that beautiful scope, weren't you?

Anyway, that's what I was figuring the reason was, but wanted to make sure. Given that I'd like to not have to mess with this once it's all wired up, that's probably the way I'll go.

Thanks again.

I always document my projects with photos, along with the reports, graphs, schematics, diagrams, blueprints and such. I wonder if there would be much interest here in seeing some of the pics from the bowels of the UH88? In a new thread, of course.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
6 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Christopher Erickson, Mitchell Duke 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1991

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics