Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

CN Feedback and Vendor Announcements >> Vendor and Group Announcements

Pages: 1
Craig
Vendor (Stark Labs)

Reged: 09/16/03

Loc: Irvine, CA
Nebulosity v3.0 Raffle
      #5495661 - 10/30/12 01:15 AM

For those of you who don't know Nebulosity and perhaps only know Stark Labs Software through PHD Guiding, a brief primer -- Nebulosity is designed to be a powerful, but simple to use capture and processing application for Windows and OS X. A huge array of cameras are supported for capture and images from just about anything can be processed. Its goal is to suit people ranging from the novice imager who wants to create his or her first images to the advanced imager who wants a convenient, flexible capture application for use in the field. In it, you get a host of purpose-built, powerful tools to make the most out of your images and imaging sessions.

7 years ago, the first version of Nebulosity was released (it pre-dated PHD Guiding by several months). From it's humble beginnings as a simple capture application for a single camera, it's grown incredibly with thousands and thousands of users worldwide. That's something to celebrate!

I'd like to celebrate by giving a little something back. In theory, the 7th Anniversary is supposed to be about wool or copper. While some nice wool socks might help while out there taking images, I don't think that handing out wool socks to users is really my cup of tea. So instead, I'm going to do a raffle.

For anyone who purchases an upgrade license (v1-v3 or v2-v3) or a full v3 license from the Stark Labs website between now and November 14 (midnight, Pacific coast USA time) will be freely entered into a raffle. Prizes include:

- Orion 5-position 1.25" filter wheel (manual)
- Baader 2" Fringe Killer filter
- Tony Hallas E-Z CCD DVD (vols 1-3)
- Free Nebulosity license (give to a buddy!)
- 1 hour personal Skype video conference / tutorial / help session

So, if you're not a current user, grab the demo, and try it out! Purchase a license and you'll be entered to win. If you are a current user, now is the time to upgrade!

Craig

Stark Labs Astrophotography Software
http://www.stark-labs.com

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Craig
Vendor (Stark Labs)

Re: Nebulosity v3.0 Raffle new [Re: Craig]
      #5510837 - 11/08/12 11:33 PM

Under a week left!

Craig

Craig
Vendor (Stark Labs)

Re: Nebulosity v3.0 Raffle new [Re: Craig]
      #5519391 - 11/14/12 11:24 AM

Last day!

Craig

Pages: 1

Extra information
6 registered and 6 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brian Risley, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 564

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics