Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

CN Feedback and Vendor Announcements >> Vendor and Group Announcements

Pages: 1
Denkmeier,Inc.
Vendor (Denkmeier)

Reged: 06/27/05

NEW! BINOTRON-27 From Denkmeier Optical
      #5617394 - 01/11/13 02:46 PM Attachment (82 downloads)

"I have worked on this project for the past two years and am very excited and pleased to announce the availability of our latest and greatest Binoviewer System." -Russ Lederman

-ON Sale for a VERY LIMITED PERIOD-

The All New BINOTRON-27 Super System

I designed this from the ground up. We made all new molds, precision machinined parts, all new 27mm prisms, new patent pending CollitronTM Eyepiece Holders, non-rotating diopter focusers with gradient markings, beautiful aluminum cases, Optical Prisms that are tested by Zygo at 1/8 wave or better for every surface, 100% dielectric coatings and more!!

Sale price for a very limited time is $1099. This includes The BINOTRON-27 with Power Switch and 2" Super System in a beautiful Aluminum case which allows focus in any telescope! Options are available such as the new super sized OCS-A45TM and the Filter Switch System. Be sure toi chek out our filter too, coated on premises in NY using our IBS technology.

Please go to the website for more information. first come, first serve. Sale ends soon. It's strictly an introductory sale! delivery should be starting at the end of January to Mid February for the first 20 Systems. See FAQs on the webpage and order now! i have used my 13 years experience during inventing, designing and testing our innovative binoviewers and created what I believe is the ultimate binoviewer system in function and beauty.

Edited by Denkmeier,Inc. (01/11/13 02:50 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
APM M.Ludes
Vendor (APM Telescopes)

Reged: 05/01/03

Loc: Germany
Re: NEW! BINOTRON-27 From Denkmeier Optical new [Re: Denkmeier,Inc.]
      #5618477 - 01/12/13 05:27 AM

Hi Russ

congratulation, it looks fantastic !!!!

BillP
Postmaster

Reged: 11/26/06

Loc: Vienna, VA
Re: NEW! BINOTRON-27 From Denkmeier Optical new [Re: Denkmeier,Inc.]
      #5620994 - 01/13/13 02:56 PM

Russ,

Looks great. What is the magnification factor of the OCA that comes with it and then what are the magnification factors of the Power Switch with the unit? Finally, without the OCA in place, what is the total optical length of the system so I can figure if will come to focus in my scopes without the OCA.

Thx!
-Bill

faackanders2
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: 03/28/11

Re: NEW! BINOTRON-27 From Denkmeier Optical new [Re: BillP]
      #5623637 - 01/14/13 11:29 PM

Congrats Russ, Looks great! Good luck!

Ken

Pages: 1

Extra information
2 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brian Risley, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1592

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics