Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

Equipment Discussions >> Mounts

Pages: 1
CJM
journeyman

Reged: 05/14/12

Loc: New Zealand
Polar axis scope with SCP printed reticule
      #5658825 - 02/02/13 08:04 PM

Hello to all viewers, is there any one out there that can direct me to a USA dealer for supply of a Polar axis scope for South Celestial pole with printed reticule on Octans.
My Orion Atlas EQG computerized GoTo mount came with the Polaris printed on reticule and no good to me as I live in Southern Hemisphere.
Some one has already suggested the Celestron CG5 polar scope which has SCP printed reticule but are trying to get a hold of one that also has the date circle with latitude scale printed on ring that surrounds the axis scope which I believe is found on the Skywatcher NEQ6/EQ6 & EQ5.
Basically I need a Polar scope with SCP printed reticule and printed scale ring that will fit into my Orion EQG mount (mount is the latest model out with illuminated LED to reflect into polar scope - purchased in 2012)

Many thanks to anyone who can help

Chris

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
25 registered and 35 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Dave M, richard7, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 223

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics