Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

CN Feedback and Vendor Announcements >> Vendor and Group Announcements

Pages: 1
rodney
Vendor - Explora Dome

Reged: 03/08/05

Loc: Asbury, NJ
Exploradome @ NEAF new
      #5759521 - 03/27/13 02:26 AM Attachment (21 downloads)

Evening all,

4 short weeks til NEAF 2013. This should be another great show. ExploraDome is offering 15% off any package ordered before the close of the show April 21st. This discount is on all products carried by ExploraDome EXCLUDING SHIPPING . Also being offered is a special 20% off the 8 foot dome and round building that will be at the show. This is an upgraded version of the original dome, the upgrade includes the new aluminum rotation ring. Which offers a smoother, quieter operation. This 20% off discount is for pick up at the show only. Again, pick up will be arranged on Sunday the 21st as the show is ending.

For more information on ExploraDome please visit www.exploradome.us or call 800-328-7659 ask for Dan. As always you can PM me directly for more information.

There is a truck heading from Minnesota to NEAF and then departing down the East Coast to Florida.

East Coast orders need to be placed in the next few weeks to ensure delivery. Please mention this posting on Cloudy Nights to ensure the 15% discount.

Clear skies,
Rodney

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
zawijava
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 10/06/07

Loc: Wells, Maine 04090
Re: Exploradome @ NEAF new [Re: rodney]
      #5759984 - 03/27/13 10:51 AM

Rodney,

Does the standard shipping charge of $550 apply to the NEAF demo unit as well? The 20 percent off the NEAF demo is a great savings but I'd probably spend most of that savings trucking it back to Maine.

Will the Exploradome delivery truck ever come to Maine? -Tim

Joe C
sage

Reged: 11/29/08

Re: Exploradome @ NEAF new [Re: zawijava]
      #5760133 - 03/27/13 12:18 PM

zaqijave, part of Rodneys post you will be interested in....

This 20% off discount is for pick up at the show only.

But they are offering 15% off before 4-21.

Edited by Joe C (03/27/13 12:19 PM)

zawijava
scholastic sledgehammer

Reged: 10/06/07

Loc: Wells, Maine 04090
Re: Exploradome @ NEAF new [Re: Joe C]
      #5760418 - 03/27/13 02:07 PM

I understood it differently. There is only one unit at 20% off...a 8' Deluxe Dome and Round Building package which will be set up at NEAF for display purposes. All other NEAF preorders will be 15% off. -Tim

Quote:

zaqijave, part of Rodneys post you will be interested in....

This 20% off discount is for pick up at the show only.

But they are offering 15% off before 4-21.

rodney
Vendor - Explora Dome

Reged: 03/08/05

Loc: Asbury, NJ
Re: Exploradome @ NEAF [Re: zawijava]
      #5761623 - 03/28/13 01:03 AM

Tim,

Explora Dome has been to Maine many times over the past few years. However, the offer is for the unit at the show. In the past we have had a number of folks pick up at the show from northern NY state and beyond with just a full size pick up truck. It truly is amazing how these units break down into a compact package for delivery.

When I say full size pickup, I am referring to something with an 8 foot bed. Also, for what it's worth not knowing exactly where you are in Maine, I just check the Uhaul website and from Augusta, ME and it appears to be rather cost effective to rent a 14 foot Uhaul truck. I would consider that option.

You can always call the office to check on the next truck route heading to the Maine area, just ask for Dan and please mention Cloudy Nights.

Clear skies,

Pages: 1

Extra information
7 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brian Risley, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 550

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics