Speciality Forums >> Astronomy Clubs and Star Parties

Pages: 1
darklighteditorModerator
Theatre King

Reged: 11/07/06

Loc: Sparty Nation
2014 Star Parties
      #6301062 - 01/08/14 10:52 PM

Here at Cloudy Nights, we enjoy attending star parties. And for the star parties we can't attend, seeing photographs from them is a must!

Having said that, it's time to begin setting up the 2014 CN Star Parties calendar. My plan is to have the 2014 calendar up and running by the end of the month - barring any delays due to work and getting me back inside from my ice fishing shanty.

To begin with, I'll soon start this year's calendar with the updated events from 2013 (if I can find updates for 2014 from each one on their respective websites). In the meantime, this thread will be a work in progress.

If you'd like to have a star party added, or see something that needs to be changed, feel free to PM me with the relevant information. Websites for the star parties are also a must so that I can provide a link to them.

Our hope is that you'll find this post helpful and will be able to attend a star party near you, meet new friends and old friends, learn something new and most of all -- have fun!

Clear skies.

**It appears that the new star parties I added at the new Cloudy Nights site didn't transfer back over to our old site. Anyone who sent me a dialog to add a star party at the new site feel free to send me a PM and I'll again add them back onto the calendar. **

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  darklighteditor, Joe C 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2011

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics