Return to the Cloudy Nights Telescope Reviews home pageAstronomics discounts for Cloudy Nights members
· Get a Cloudy Nights T-Shirt · Submit a Review / Article

Click here if you are having trouble logging into the forums

Privacy Policy | Please read our Terms of Service | Signup and Troubleshooting FAQ | Problems? PM a Red or a Green Gu… uh, User

CN Feedback and Vendor Announcements >> Vendor and Group Announcements

Pages: 1
rodney
Vendor - Explora Dome

Reged: 03/08/05

Loc: Asbury, NJ
Explora Dome at NEAF 2014 discount
      #6410232 - 03/04/14 08:25 PM

With just over 5 weeks to NEAF Explora-Dome would like to complete the orders for delivery to the show. The offer is 15% OFF all Explora Dome products ( NOT SHIPPING ). Also, for Universities, Non-Profits, and schools please PM me fro more details on your options.

Clear skies,

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
rodney
Vendor - Explora Dome

Re: Explora Dome at NEAF 2014 discount new [Re: rodney]
      #6447762 - 04/04/14 06:21 PM

Just a bump/reminder. I am getting questions about accessories at the show. Normally all accesories are ordered and shipped to the show for you great folks to pick up there. As you can imagine, a lot of product is shipped to the show. Hence the reason Sunday afternoon is the big discount day. The "we don't want to pack it back up and ship it back" mentality. So all orders need to be in by Monday April 7th to ensure delivery. If something comes up at the last minute and it is small enough we can have is UPS shipped to my house and I will bring it with me.

Clear skies,

rodney
Vendor - Explora Dome

Re: Explora Dome at NEAF 2014 discount new [Re: rodney]
      #6464824 - 04/13/14 10:47 PM

Interesting year at NEAF. Saturday morning was a slow go. But by the afternoon it was moving right along. Sunday was the better day for us at Explora Dome. Which is not the norm. I want to thank all the previous owners that stopped by to say hello. And the newest batch of happy owners. Deliveries are slated to leave Minnesota later next week, once the orders are sorted.

Thank you all for another banner year at NEAF for Explora Dome.

Clear skies,

Pages: 1

Extra information
4 registered and 17 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brian Risley, bilgebay 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 491

Jump to

CN Forums Home

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics