- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
365 Days of Skywatching Ebook
Discuss this article in our forums
365 Days of SkyWatching
Looking for something new to do tonight? It doesn't matter if you use a big telescope, a small one, a pair of binoculars or just your eyes "365 Days of SkyWatching" has something for all observers. Explore history, lunar features, and deep space all in one publication. Each night is a new adventure - be it a meteor shower or an occultation! This free download is brought to you by universetoday.com
You can download this free Ebook at the link below