- Stardust Gallery LED Lightbox and Metallic Print Review
- Rayox Saddle Review
- MoonLite NiteCrawler Focuser
- Celestron Cometron 7x50s Review
- Astro-Devices (of Ukraine) Parallelogram Standard II Pro
- Review: Explore Scientific 16”, Europe edition, late 2016
- VITE 2X Barlow Lens Review
- Sky Commander Review
- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
- INTERSTELLARUM DEEP-SKY ATLAS (FIELD EDITION) REVIEW
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Apr 19 2011 07:16 AM | Mike/Test in Special Events
Astronomics and Cloudy Nights were in attendance for the fourth consecutive year. As usual, Astronomics brought a ton of product and Cloudy Nights held a live webcast.
Mar 29 2011 06:19 AM | David Knisely in Special Events
Once again, the Nebraska Star Party gave me the nice vacation and observing experience which I look forward to each year. 344 attendees and their families from many U.S. states, Canada, and even England were in attendance for http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/166544/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1
Mar 29 2011 06:14 AM | David Knisely in Special Events
After getting settled into my 2-bed cabin at the little Merritt Resort facility and sampling the evening buffet at Merritt’s "The Water’s Edge" restaurant, I headed out to the Snake Campground next to where the
Mar 12 2010 06:57 AM | Darren Drake in Special Events
have now spent the better part of the last four summers in Three Rivers, MI as the Camp Eberhart, Astronomer in Residence. Although I have written of my experiences many times, I’ve never elaborated on the finer details of observing sessions shared with campers
Nov 09 2009 11:25 AM | Mike/Test in Special Events
Astronomics, Meade, and Cloudy Nights have come together to give you the chance to make your holidays a little brighter. We've joined to give away a $1499 value Meade ETX-LS 6” ACF (Advanced Coma-Free) Go-To Telescope on December 15th, 2009.
Jun 15 2009 06:48 AM | Mike/Test in Special Events
Astronomy Magazine Senior Editor Richard Talcott speaks about "What We've Learned from Hubble" at NEAF 2009 in Suffern, NY.