- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Apr 19 2011 07:16 AM | Mike/Test in Special Events
Astronomics and Cloudy Nights were in attendance for the fourth consecutive year. As usual, Astronomics brought a ton of product and Cloudy Nights held a live webcast.
Mar 29 2011 06:19 AM | David Knisely in Special Events
Once again, the Nebraska Star Party gave me the nice vacation and observing experience which I look forward to each year. 344 attendees and their families from many U.S. states, Canada, and even England were in attendance for http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/166544/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1
Mar 29 2011 06:14 AM | David Knisely in Special Events
After getting settled into my 2-bed cabin at the little Merritt Resort facility and sampling the evening buffet at Merritt’s "The Water’s Edge" restaurant, I headed out to the Snake Campground next to where the
Mar 12 2010 06:57 AM | Darren Drake in Special Events
have now spent the better part of the last four summers in Three Rivers, MI as the Camp Eberhart, Astronomer in Residence. Although I have written of my experiences many times, I’ve never elaborated on the finer details of observing sessions shared with campers
Nov 09 2009 11:25 AM | Mike/Test in Special Events
Astronomics, Meade, and Cloudy Nights have come together to give you the chance to make your holidays a little brighter. We've joined to give away a $1499 value Meade ETX-LS 6” ACF (Advanced Coma-Free) Go-To Telescope on December 15th, 2009.
Jun 15 2009 06:48 AM | Mike/Test in Special Events
Astronomy Magazine Senior Editor Richard Talcott speaks about "What We've Learned from Hubble" at NEAF 2009 in Suffern, NY.