- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
- MONO & BINO VIEWING WITH THE BAADER MORPHEUS 17.5MM EYEPIECE
- The Eye of the Flak (Das Auge der Flak)
- COMPARING THE MASUYAMA 25MM 52°, 25MM 65°, AND 26MM 85°
- BRESSER 4 Inch f 4.5 AR 102XS Refractor visual observers’ REVIEW
- New Moon Telescopes 16”f/4
- The Ages of Astrophotography 1839-2015
- Stardust Gallery LED Lightbox and Metallic Print Review
- Rayox Saddle Review
- MoonLite NiteCrawler Focuser
- Celestron Cometron 7x50s Review
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Apr 26 2006 06:27 AM | admin in The Weatherman · Todd Gross
In my first article for Cloudy Nights I’d like to give you a brief history of my love affair with both weather and astronomy and remind you just how much these two earth sciences really go hand in hand in terms of observing.
Feb 16 2006 06:17 AM | admin in The Elements
Several times during the last month or two I have looked at one of my favorite parts of the sky, the heart of the great Virgo Galaxy cluster. When I approach the area by star hopping, I generally start at rho Virginis, work north to M60 and M59, then west to M58, M87, and finally M86 and M84, at the center