- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 29 2011 05:53 AM | Mauro Da Lio in Travels
Farm Holiday is a way of making vacations - from long summer stays to simple weekends - which is gaining a lot of popularity in recent years, in Italy. To my knowledge, all started some decades ago, when farms in Tuscany began to
Mar 29 2011 05:29 AM | Duncan Rosie in Travels
Tshipise is a hot-spring resort on the northern border of South Africa. It is in the Limpopo Province, named after the mighty Limpopo river which separates South Africa from Zimbabwe to the north, and so frequently floods Mozambique to the east. The camp was scheduled to see about