- Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ
- North Star Equatorial Platform
- iOptron HAZ-46 Alt Azi Mount Review
- Brandon Vernonscope 94mmF7 APO first impressions.
- A quick review of the iStar Phantom FCL 140-6.5
- Explore Scientific, 16 inch / F 4.5 Truss tube Dobsonian
- Celestron PowerSeeker 70AZ Telescope ($10 Scope)
- Orion EQ-26 Mount Review
- Review of Explore Scientific First Light 8
- Rebuilding my CGE Pro
- COUNTING SUNSPOTS WITH A $10 OPTICAL TUBE ASSEMBLY
- Hubble Optics 14 inch Dobsonian - Part 2: The SiTech GoTo system
- iStar Optical’s Phantom FCL 140-6.5 review
- Who’s Afraid of a Phantom: Istar Phantom 140mm F/6.5, that is?
- SHARPSTAR 94EDPH APOCHROMATIC REFRACTOR
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 29 2011 05:53 AM | Mauro Da Lio in Travels
Farm Holiday is a way of making vacations - from long summer stays to simple weekends - which is gaining a lot of popularity in recent years, in Italy. To my knowledge, all started some decades ago, when farms in Tuscany began to
Mar 29 2011 05:29 AM | Duncan Rosie in Travels
Tshipise is a hot-spring resort on the northern border of South Africa. It is in the Limpopo Province, named after the mighty Limpopo river which separates South Africa from Zimbabwe to the north, and so frequently floods Mozambique to the east. The camp was scheduled to see about