- Rebuilding my CGE Pro
- COUNTING SUNSPOTS WITH A $10 OPTICAL TUBE ASSEMBLY
- Hubble Optics 14 inch Dobsonian - Part 2: The SiTech GoTo system
- iStar Optical’s Phantom FCL 140-6.5 review
- Who’s Afraid of a Phantom: Istar Phantom 140mm F/6.5, that is?
- SHARPSTAR 94EDPH APOCHROMATIC REFRACTOR
- My Losmandy G11T review
- FIELD TEST: THE NOH CT-20 ALT-AZ MOUNT
- SkyTee-2 Alt/Az Mount Review
- SharpStar Askar ACL200 200-mm f/4 astrographic telephoto lens
- A review of the Unistellar EVscope
- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Nov 04 2009 07:02 AM | David Knisely in Eyepiece Reports
Wider-field "budget" eyepieces seem to be all the rage these days. Some are not all that great in the performance department (especially in faster scopes), but once in a while, one comes by which sets itself apart
Aug 31 2009 07:16 AM | David Knisely in Eyepiece Reports
Not long ago, most amateurs were dubious of the claims about the maximum apparent field of view that an eyepiece might possibly give without giving up a lot of performance
Dec 13 2007 02:47 PM | CN_Admin in Eyepiece Reports
Join us for the second installment of Tom T's Nagler review, while we take a look at the most immersive Naglers - the Type 4's.
Oct 31 2007 08:30 AM | CN_Admin in Eyepiece Reports
Join us in taking a look at some blasts from the past (the Type 1's and Type 2's) as well as an in depth look at the most unique Naglers of all - the zooms - in this first installment of Tom T's Complete Nagler review.
Jul 18 2007 07:25 AM | CN_Admin in Eyepiece Reports
Join us and take a look at three of the finest wide field eyepieces on the market.