- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Nov 22 2014 02:37 PM | Scott in NC in Other Reports
A. Jaegers Optical Corporation--A personal recollection Stephen L. Nightingale For many teenagers in the 1960’s, an after-school or summer job meant...MacDonald’s! As a teenage amateur astronomer and telescope nut, I had the perfect job--working for Al Jaegers at A. Jaegers Optical Corporation from 1968 to 1970.
Jan 19 2009 10:07 AM | CN_Admin in Other Reports
Back in the final months of 2008, we asked you – our nearly 30,000 forum members - what you thought were the most innovative, interesting, and all around best pieces of new equipment for 2008. Here are your choices.