- The Ages of Astrophotography 1839-2015
- Stardust Gallery LED Lightbox and Metallic Print Review
- Rayox Saddle Review
- MoonLite NiteCrawler Focuser
- Celestron Cometron 7x50s Review
- Astro-Devices (of Ukraine) Parallelogram Standard II Pro
- Review: Explore Scientific 16”, Europe edition, late 2016
- VITE 2X Barlow Lens Review
- Sky Commander Review
- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Lovely office isn’t it?
I think about astronomy all day at work, and for the most part when I get home. I decided to write about something different for once. I wanted to write about, well nothing. Who knows what will pop up, but it won’t be controversial. I hope it will be funny at times and will prove useful if you share some of my other interests. I tend to ramble. My grammar and structure isn’t so hot as I am going to write this as a free flowing article. The only thing I will do is spell check for the most part. So, enter at your own risk and I hope you will enjoy whatever the heck I am typing about.