- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
- MONO & BINO VIEWING WITH THE BAADER MORPHEUS 17.5MM EYEPIECE
- The Eye of the Flak (Das Auge der Flak)
- COMPARING THE MASUYAMA 25MM 52°, 25MM 65°, AND 26MM 85°
- BRESSER 4 Inch f 4.5 AR 102XS Refractor visual observers’ REVIEW
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Lovely office isn’t it?
I think about astronomy all day at work, and for the most part when I get home. I decided to write about something different for once. I wanted to write about, well nothing. Who knows what will pop up, but it won’t be controversial. I hope it will be funny at times and will prove useful if you share some of my other interests. I tend to ramble. My grammar and structure isn’t so hot as I am going to write this as a free flowing article. The only thing I will do is spell check for the most part. So, enter at your own risk and I hope you will enjoy whatever the heck I am typing about.