- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
- MONO & BINO VIEWING WITH THE BAADER MORPHEUS 17.5MM EYEPIECE
- The Eye of the Flak (Das Auge der Flak)
- COMPARING THE MASUYAMA 25MM 52°, 25MM 65°, AND 26MM 85°
- BRESSER 4 Inch f 4.5 AR 102XS Refractor visual observers’ REVIEW
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Live from NEAF!
Leave the wallets at home folks....
...unless you don't mind winding up broke.
NEAF's 20th Anniversary! April 16th - 17th, 2011. Held at Rockland Community College in Suffern, NY this event will feature more than 140 on-site vendors, solar observing, STARLAB shows and lots of kids activities.
Join Tom T and the cast and crew of CN for live webcasts and chat from the North East
Astronomy Forum and Telescope Show April 16th and 17th.
We'll be featuring interviews, walkthroughs, and other bits of assorted randomness. Look for the schedule to be posted soon. If you can't attend in real life, we'll make it possible for you to be there over the internet.
It's safer this way. Or maybe just a little less expensive.
Post your questions and suggestions in our forum and keep an eye out for more details.
Please note that to watch the webcasts, you must be logged in to the forums. If you do not have an account creating one is a simple process and should only take a very short time. Once you have logged in, look at the top of the forums for a link that says NEAF 2011 Cameras. Be aware that you may only watch one cast at a time. Ultimately, all video should be archived, so you will be able to go back and pick up on anything that you missed.