- Hubble Optics 14 inch Dobsonian - Part 2: The SiTech GoTo system
- iStar Optical’s Phantom FCL 140-6.5 review
- Who’s Afraid of a Phantom: Istar Phantom 140mm F/6.5, that is?
- SHARPSTAR 94EDPH APOCHROMATIC REFRACTOR
- My Losmandy G11T review
- FIELD TEST: THE NOH CT-20 ALT-AZ MOUNT
- SkyTee-2 Alt/Az Mount Review
- SharpStar Askar ACL200 200-mm f/4 astrographic telephoto lens
- A review of the Unistellar EVscope
- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
You have stumbled upon these delicious, sweet "desserts" being
served cold by my TV-102 Light Cup. Please
take a moment to try some samples from the internet plate.
Scott Houston and his dear 4-inch Clark refractor
Messier did it with small telescopes!
See the "real thing"
First telescope should be like first love
Which refractor? I like the 2nd answer, but my piggy bank likes the 1st answer
Your telescope may be "bigger" than you think
Learn the DSO rope
Learn to hop before you learn to walkLet Skyhound be your DSO guide
DSO with small telescope - may the first witness take the stand
What is the speed limit of your telescope?
The Three Commandments of DSO observation
"Where? How come I can't see it?"
Let's give the DSO eye some aerobics
Place your bet on the visual roulette
Herschel 400 List with 55mm refractor - Believe it or not!
Dark Site of the Force - 4-inch saber-fractor's best friend
Wanna dilate your 4-inch pupil? Planetary nebulae is your eye drop
I say planetary nebula you planetary nebulae
Has anyone seen NGC 0? J
DSP is not a digital signal processor, but a "Deep Sky Pronto" (see astro log)
Let me guess, DSO stands for "DeepSky Small Optics"
Catching aperture fever, try a cup of medicine:
advil (scroll down to "Q: Are those little refractors really better than a bigger scope??")
still feverish, ok go ahead, load it up
Using your small scope less and less, try these rejuvenating ...
Feeling depressed, under polluted gray sky, try a double doze of tonics...
Tequila (Double trouble? Here's how to double up)
Double over help desk
A 4-inch refractor for planets, you're kidding, right?
Planetary observing hints
Mars, Mars, ..., come again every other year... ♫
Skyhound Mar's trap
Skyhound Mar's features
Mars Section 31
Will the real Mars through a 4-inch refractor please stand?
What about Mars through an 85mm refractor?
Say, I ain't no shutter bug - where's the sketch?
Planet Mars Chronology
Feeling blue under the blue moon?
Try these cheesy spells...
The constantly changing inconstant moon
One. little two, little three, little Plato... ♫
Sky too polluted for DSO? What if craters, rimas, rilles, etc. were assigned NGC numbers?
There are no articles in this category yet.