- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Apr 02 2010 10:11 AM | Mr. Bill in Accessories
It resembles a small flashlight (takes 3 AAA batteries) with an off/on pushbutton switch and has a metal mask with 5 precision pinholes (50/100/150/200/250 microns) and a white LED aligned to each pinhole. You can select the
Jan 06 2010 11:50 AM | jcely7 in Accessories
The Atlas/Skywatcher EQ-6 is well known as a heavy duty mount on a budget. However, it comes standard with a saddle that only accepts the vixen style dovetail. It you wanted to mount the 3" wide losmandy type dovetail, you were forced to buy
Jan 06 2010 11:03 AM | R. Christian in Accessories
I knew that Hardin was no longer making this particular scope but remembered that is was close as an Orion knockoff. I then found