- My Losmandy G11T review
- FIELD TEST: THE NOH CT-20 ALT-AZ MOUNT
- SkyTee-2 Alt/Az Mount Review
- SharpStar Askar ACL200 200-mm f/4 astrographic telephoto lens
- A review of the Unistellar EVscope
- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Dec 22 2009 10:10 AM | QS3000 in Binoviewers
Recently I had the chance to test two binoviewers, the Antares 1.25-inch binocular eyepiece holder and the TeleVue Bino Vue with 2X amplifier, a piece of hardware that many amateur astronomers dream
Sep 28 2005 07:06 AM | Guest in Binoviewers
One of my apprehensions regarding binoviewing was the statement that some people have trouble merging the two images. I was also apprehensive about the ease of centering the eyepieces in their drawtubes. As it turns out, I am apparently one of those people who don't have trouble merging images.
Mar 28 2005 01:17 PM | Guest in Binoviewers
Imagine a Celestron 14" aperture SCT GoTo scope with XLT coatings, Fastar compatibility, all on Celestron's German Equatorial Mount. Now mix in Harry Siebert's 40mm 2" Black Knight Binoviewers, a set of Harry's 2" 34mm wide-view eyepieces, a .4 reducer/corrector, a "multimag" that when used with the reducer/corrector will go to 1.5-2x magnification, and when not used with the reducer/corrector will go to 2-2.5 x magnification, and finally add to all that two 22mm Naglers (honest!) for use in the binos, which I acquired from the fine folks at Anacortes.