- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 09 2005 03:10 PM | Guest in Dew Heaters and Controllers
Have you ever used a product and always thought that although it was good, there could be something better? I have. One of those things has been my dew heater setup. Although it works, I always wished there was something just a little more economical both monetarily, and from a power consumption standpoint.<
Mar 09 2005 02:56 PM | rmollise in Dew Heaters and Controllers
Many a promising Summer observing session has been ruined over the years by fogged, dripping, dew-SLIMEY optics! But with the release of the Dew Buster Controller I've gone nuclear in my war against midnight optics baths!