- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Jan 06 2010 06:31 AM | Jay_Bird in 50-60mm Binoculars
A binocular with a large exit pupil, traditionally 7mm or even a bit larger, intended to fill the fully-dilated dark-adapted eye of the observer, may be called a "night glass". Such a large, 7mm exit pupil is
Jan 05 2010 08:24 AM | aa5te in 100mm and Larger Binoculars
The case that the Burgess pair came with is vinyl/pleather covered with a combo zipper/velcro closure and has some padding and stiffness. You wouldn't want to drop them while they're in this case, but it's good for