- A review of the Unistellar EVscope
- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
The Moment of Creation: Big Bang Physics from Before the First Millisecond to the Present Univers...
Jan 06 2010 07:24 AM | Gmurray618 in General Interest Books
Ever wonder where it all came from? Professor Trefil has and he dose a Big, bang up job of explaining it. The book is divided into three parts
Dec 30 2009 08:46 AM | ericparish in General Interest Books
Richard Christopher Carrington was an English amateur astronomer whose 1859 observations of the sun revealed the impact of
Build Your Own Telescope: Complete Plans for Five High-quality Telescopes that Anyone Can Build -...
Dec 22 2009 11:07 AM | havira in General Interest Books
Mr. Berry discusses how telescopes work, the various telescope designs, their advantages and disadvantages and an entire chapter on the important topic of