- The Ages of Astrophotography 1839-2015
- Stardust Gallery LED Lightbox and Metallic Print Review
- Rayox Saddle Review
- MoonLite NiteCrawler Focuser
- Celestron Cometron 7x50s Review
- Astro-Devices (of Ukraine) Parallelogram Standard II Pro
- Review: Explore Scientific 16”, Europe edition, late 2016
- VITE 2X Barlow Lens Review
- Sky Commander Review
- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 16 2005 01:27 PM | stanyen in Vixen Eyepieces
I have a 5mm Vixen Lanthanum and a 7.5mm Orion Lanthanum (both purchased used), as well as a 6mm Celestron Orthoscopic of early 1990's vintage. The orthoscopic has only about 40 degrees apparent field of view, and rather short eye relief. Since I have astigmatism and must wear glasses at the telescope, the long 20mm eye relief of the Lanthanums seemed to fulfill my wish for a comfortable high-power eyepiece.