- Hubble Optics 14 inch Dobsonian - Part 2: The SiTech GoTo system
- iStar Optical’s Phantom FCL 140-6.5 review
- Who’s Afraid of a Phantom: Istar Phantom 140mm F/6.5, that is?
- SHARPSTAR 94EDPH APOCHROMATIC REFRACTOR
- My Losmandy G11T review
- FIELD TEST: THE NOH CT-20 ALT-AZ MOUNT
- SkyTee-2 Alt/Az Mount Review
- SharpStar Askar ACL200 200-mm f/4 astrographic telephoto lens
- A review of the Unistellar EVscope
- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Aug 17 2014 10:36 AM | DarrenT in 120mm - 130mm Refractors
I have always said that if I had to go from having a couple of scopes to one in weighing aperture versus portability, contrast and almost crystalline view, then that one scope would be a decent aperture refractor. This 120 might just be the ticket.
Dec 24 2009 06:11 AM | pogobbler in 120mm - 130mm Refractors
The scope was well packed and seemed to be in fine shape. Once mounted on my ASGT mount via a dovetail and pair of tube rings I bought along with the scope, I found the lens cap was very tight, to the point where I
Oct 19 2009 07:07 AM | Keats11 in 120mm - 130mm Refractors
I'm an amateur astronomer in Austria, having reignited my interest in the hobby some seven years ago, by purchasing a Synta 50mm, single lens objective scope, and a couple of years later a Skywatcher 90mm Maksutov