- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
- MONO & BINO VIEWING WITH THE BAADER MORPHEUS 17.5MM EYEPIECE
- The Eye of the Flak (Das Auge der Flak)
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 23 2010 06:51 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
The reasons I chose to purchase this scope are manifold. Firstly, was the price, I was looking for a wide field goto refractor that wouldn’t break the bank as the poor economy has hit us all. I paid $269.95 for this scope delivered and it regularly sells for $329.95 plus shipping, so
Feb 19 2010 08:14 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
When I received the scope, it was just as many said it was going to be. Packed extremely well and very well built. However, I didn’t deem it any more well built than my Vixen 80ss. In fact, the Vixen is more attractive, and the focuser
Dec 22 2009 08:45 AM | saturn5 in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
My first views through the scope were a disappointment. At first i was going to return it but
Dec 22 2009 08:18 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Build quality seems adequate, with no department-style telescope finish visible. OTA felt
Dec 18 2009 11:53 AM | bartine in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Quite often I see notes from budding astronomers, asking which set of new equipment they should buy. It seems they are ready to fork out big $$ to get started
Celestron PowerSeeker 80EQ Refractor Telescope Package 21048-OP - 80 EQ Telescope 21048 with Moto...
Dec 11 2009 09:11 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
My main telescope is a Meade LXD55 AR6, which I love, but is pretty heavy and hard to move and requires 20-30 minutes of setup time. So I wanted a