- Hubble Optics 14 inch Dobsonian - Part 2: The SiTech GoTo system
- iStar Optical’s Phantom FCL 140-6.5 review
- Who’s Afraid of a Phantom: Istar Phantom 140mm F/6.5, that is?
- SHARPSTAR 94EDPH APOCHROMATIC REFRACTOR
- My Losmandy G11T review
- FIELD TEST: THE NOH CT-20 ALT-AZ MOUNT
- SkyTee-2 Alt/Az Mount Review
- SharpStar Askar ACL200 200-mm f/4 astrographic telephoto lens
- A review of the Unistellar EVscope
- Astrotrac 360 tracking platform – first impression
- FIELD TEST: CARL ZEISS APOCHROMATIC & SHARPEST (CZAS) BINOVIEWER
- Omegon 32mm 70º SWA eyepiece review
- Review of iPolar hardware and software for polar alignment
- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 23 2010 06:51 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
The reasons I chose to purchase this scope are manifold. Firstly, was the price, I was looking for a wide field goto refractor that wouldn’t break the bank as the poor economy has hit us all. I paid $269.95 for this scope delivered and it regularly sells for $329.95 plus shipping, so
Feb 19 2010 08:14 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
When I received the scope, it was just as many said it was going to be. Packed extremely well and very well built. However, I didn’t deem it any more well built than my Vixen 80ss. In fact, the Vixen is more attractive, and the focuser
Dec 22 2009 08:45 AM | saturn5 in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
My first views through the scope were a disappointment. At first i was going to return it but
Dec 22 2009 08:18 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Build quality seems adequate, with no department-style telescope finish visible. OTA felt
Dec 18 2009 11:53 AM | bartine in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Quite often I see notes from budding astronomers, asking which set of new equipment they should buy. It seems they are ready to fork out big $$ to get started
Celestron PowerSeeker 80EQ Refractor Telescope Package 21048-OP - 80 EQ Telescope 21048 with Moto...
Dec 11 2009 09:11 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
My main telescope is a Meade LXD55 AR6, which I love, but is pretty heavy and hard to move and requires 20-30 minutes of setup time. So I wanted a