- Review of the Hubble Optics 14 inch, f/4.6 Premium Ultra Light Dobsonian Tele...
- My experience with the Starizona Landing Pad
- A quick Review of the MIGHTY MAX 12V 100AH BATTERY
- Nexus II Review
- New Moon Telescopes 20”F/3.3 Review
- FIELD TEST OF THE BAADER MAXBRIGHT® II BINOVIEWER
- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 23 2010 06:51 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
The reasons I chose to purchase this scope are manifold. Firstly, was the price, I was looking for a wide field goto refractor that wouldn’t break the bank as the poor economy has hit us all. I paid $269.95 for this scope delivered and it regularly sells for $329.95 plus shipping, so
Feb 19 2010 08:14 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
When I received the scope, it was just as many said it was going to be. Packed extremely well and very well built. However, I didn’t deem it any more well built than my Vixen 80ss. In fact, the Vixen is more attractive, and the focuser
Dec 22 2009 08:45 AM | saturn5 in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
My first views through the scope were a disappointment. At first i was going to return it but
Dec 22 2009 08:18 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Build quality seems adequate, with no department-style telescope finish visible. OTA felt
Dec 18 2009 11:53 AM | bartine in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Quite often I see notes from budding astronomers, asking which set of new equipment they should buy. It seems they are ready to fork out big $$ to get started
Celestron PowerSeeker 80EQ Refractor Telescope Package 21048-OP - 80 EQ Telescope 21048 with Moto...
Dec 11 2009 09:11 AM | Guest in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
My main telescope is a Meade LXD55 AR6, which I love, but is pretty heavy and hard to move and requires 20-30 minutes of setup time. So I wanted a