- My Experience using SkyWatch for the Alphea All Sky Camera from Alcor Systems
- Astroart 7 - A Review and "How To" (Part 1)
- My experience using two 80-millimeter long-focus refractors
- GSO 8-inch TRUE CASSEGRAIN
- Celestron Regal 65ED M2
- Review: The Vixen FL55ss
- PrimaLuceLab Eagle Review
- interstellarum Deep Sky Guide Desk Edition
- Chronicling the Golden Age of Astronomy: A History of Visual Observing from...
- Omegon Mini Track LX2 Review
- Review of the APM 152 ED serial number 245
- THE BURGESS 24MM MODIFIED ERFLE & 10MM ULTRAMONO
- APM 140mm DOUBLET APO REFRACTOR
- Comparison of the Boltwood II and Sky Alert Cloud Sensors
- Chile Dilly!
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Dec 10 2009 08:30 AM | Scott Holland in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
Opening the case, I found the usual foam inserts with cutouts for the scope, a couple of 2" eyepiece cutouts, three 1.25" eyepiece cutouts, and a rectangular cutout for other accessories, such as a diagonal or finder
Aug 31 2009 06:55 AM | Tom Faller in 80mm - 90mm Refractors
The scope comes in a really heavy duty carrying case, the bombproof type you use to store small supercomputers or big expensive cameras. It has provisions for locks, reinforced corners, a hinge that releases the top cover and room for the basics and a couple of eyepieces