6.1 megapixel CCD with 7.8 micron pixels.
- Excellent camera, with low readout noise.
- Minimum noise is achieved at a sensor temperature of -5 ° C, does not require deep cooling.
- Very fast reading of the frame in the binning 1 * 1 - from 1,8 seconds.
- No fogging of the optical window.
- ASCOM driver
- 2017 year of release.
Sensor: Sony ICX453AQ SuperHAD CCD
Pixel size: 7.8 µm
Sensor size: 23.98 x 16.41 mm
Exposure time: 0 to infinity
Color method: RGB BAYER film on CCD
Readout noise: 6-10e
Supporting Binning: 1*1; 2*2
Download speed: 1.8 sec. for full image
Cooling: Peltier cooler down to 30 °C below ambient temperature
Software requirements: USB 2.0
Bit Rate: 16bit output (16bit ADC)
Telescope connection: T2(M42x0.75)
Distance T2 thread to sensor: 23 mm
Size: 60 mm diameter and 128 mm length
Weight: 400 grams
Optical window: UV/Ir Cut
Power: 8,9V DC 2,9A(max)
FREE Worldwide Shipping! Excellent condition, used for the test, once. In original box and in the complete set. $980.00 (PayPal)
- Condition Excellent Condition
- Location Moscow, Russia