Sky conditions were nearly perfect! The view through the eyepiece was also spectacular!
- The NTB is fading.
- The NEBn is receding.
- The NEB has a couple rifts and outbreaks.
- The EZ is tinted orange.
- The Great Red Spot has an intense brick red coloration. A few features, including its dark core, are visible.
- The wake of the GRS is small.
- Material from the SEBs is being pulled around the GRS and into the STZ, where it forms a thin belt circling the planet.
- The South Polar Red Spot is intensely red.
Telescope: Celestron C14 EdgeHD
Camera: ZWO ASI290MM
Barlow: Astro-Physics Advanced Convertible Barlow
Filters: Chroma Red, Chroma Green, Chroma Blue