Jupiter | 2018-07-22 3:42 UTC | RGB
Seeing was above average, but I think small details were blurred by micro-turbulence.
- The North Temperate Belt is thin.
- The North Equatorial Belt is covered with small rift-like features.
- White Oval Z is rising.
- The Equatorial Zone is orange
- The Great Red Spot is about to set.
- Oval BA is much paler than the GRS.
Telescope: Celestron C14 EdgeHD
Camera: ZWO ASI290MM
Barlow: Astro-Physics Advanced Convertible Barlow
Filters: Chroma Red, Chroma Green, Chroma Blue