•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Classic A. Jaegers Mount on E-bay

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 mikey cee

mikey cee

Cosmos

• topic starter

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:06 PM

Item #190100319126 This party has a newtonian ota for sale minus the primary and secondary. It has a complete Jaegers heavy duty GEM with Jaegers counterweight,setting circles,and "deluxe" clock drive. Everything is original and in very good condition! Comes with a bunch of UO and Celestron eps. Nobody's bid on it yet with only 17hrs to go. S.B. is only $6.36. :) :confused: :question: Mike

#2 BHunt

BHunt

Apollo

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:54 PM

i dont know how many times I have seen that same picture over the last several months.
Beware!!!
Bill

#3 OuterSpaced

OuterSpaced

Ranger 4

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

I saw this one months ago. Looks like a scam. Possibly a scamola.

Link removed because it is too long and it is no longer valid. Moderator

#4 Pedestal

Pedestal

Skylab

Posted 06 April 2007 - 06:09 AM

The ad has been pulled, apparently.
Hubert

#5 OuterSpaced

OuterSpaced

Ranger 4

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:52 AM

Last time it was on ebay it was pulled real fast too. It apparently was a hijacked old account as the transactions stopped a year ago. I saved it to my computer for future reference. It looks like it may have been a 8" with no mirrors, a parks focuser, a super mount, and a few quality EPs. If anyone wants to see, send me a PM with your email and I'll send the pics,-Ken

#6 mattyfatz

mattyfatz

Gemini

Posted 06 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

You have to watch out for that kind of thing on e-bay. I too have seen that same item in the past.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics