•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

One for the records

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 clintwhitman

clintwhitman

Caveman

• topic starter

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:08 AM

Well guys the cave man sold his cave! Well I sold my f5 10" Any way I still have the F8 so I aint homeless! But here the story A guy wanted a cave so he purchased mine So I boxed the bad boy up into six double bubble boxes and a bunch of foam It took 3 hours and $65 worth of boxes and bubble wrap. Then and heres the kicker 178 lbs from LA to Seekonk Mass with insurance UPS was $325 So now you know to ship this bad dude accross the US was $400 For another $400 I can fly back and put it back together!! :tonofbricks: :tonofbricks:

Attached Thumbnails

• 1568018-2inchCaveLogo.jpg

#2 BHunt

BHunt

Apollo

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:16 PM

Gee, I thought this scope was going to NJ with my address on it.
Bill. :bawling:

#3 trainsktg

trainsktg

Aurora

Posted 26 April 2007 - 08:32 PM

So I boxed the bad boy up into six double bubble boxes and a bunch of foam It took 3 hours and $65 worth of boxes and bubble wrap.

That's not gonna stop the careful shippers at UPS. :smash: I doubt it will even slow them down.

Keith

#4 BHunt

BHunt

Apollo

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:08 PM

Think positive guys but a 100 Hail Marys would help!
Bill :praying:

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics